Part 5

Y/N's pov
I slowly walked to Martinus's room. "Something happened?" "No, why?" "You look like someone deleted your brain." "Hahah what? No." "Okay. Where's Marcus?" "Ehm in his room." I seriously don't know if I'll be able to look into his eyes now. "And will be come?" "Probably." "Okay..." "I'mma tell Mama." I ran down. "Mami? We'll look at films with twins."

"Okay. Enjoy. But don't stay up too late." "Sure." "You look like something happened to you." "No I'm fine ma." "Okay." She smiled and I walked upstairs. They were both already here. They made a space between them for me. I usually loved this but after the thing with Marcus I still felt embarrassed.

I sat between them and they covered me in blanket while turning the film on. It was some comedy, but I didn't have mood for it. Marcus fell asleep, he was probably really tired. "Y/N so what happened? Something with Marcus, I know it. But what?"

I took breath, should I tell him? I controlled Marcus sleeps for sure. "I saw him naked." "Oh." "Martinus I know how these things work and stuff but it is so embarrassing, like I'm 'just' nine." "He will forget it." "But what if I won't? It will kill me."

"No it won't don't worry. After some time you'll forget this." "I think you're right." "Now should we take him to his room?" "Let him here. I don't want to wake him up." Martinus smiled. "Let's finish the film?" "Sure." He turned it on again.

I could enjoy it this time, Martinus is such an amazing brother, just that he listens to me makes me feel normal again.  I hugged him, he smiled and hugged me back. After a while he became weak. Gosh boys you were really tired. You could tell me that you're too tired to watch movies with me.

I turned off the notebook and put it onto bedside table. I carefully laid Martinus to bed next to Marcus and sneaked out of the bed. I covered them both in blanket. "Good night." I whispered and gave both kiss on cheek. I carefully closed door to their room and laid to my bed. It wasn't that late so I went down to mama and pappa, but only mama was there.

"Hello, what are you doing here?" "Twins fell asleep. They were really tired." "Yeah pappa too. But he said they are really good and they worked hard." I sighed and sat down next to her. "What's happening honey?"

"You know I missed them and I think I will miss them like this a lot in the future." "We'll get through this. Together." She smiled and hugged me. "Also, I wish I had some big talent as they have." "You're insanely smart." "It's not a talent, you can't even tell me: 'You will maybe have this talents because your grandma has them', because I'm not biologically your daughter."

"I know you're not biologically my daughter, but I don't care. You're an amazing person and I love you so much, equally to your brothers." She hugged me. I sighed and hugged her back. "Y/N I've never wanted you to feel you're something less." "I never felt mama. I know you tried your best, I can see it." She smiled and hugged me. "My sweet smart Y/N."