Part 22

Y/N's pov
Oh shit. "Martinus-" he ran away. "Shit. I'mma talk to him." Marcus stood up. "No you not. I'll tell him." He was in his room looking completely weird. "Martinus..." "Okay. Now it makes sense." "What?" I carefully sat next to him. "That he wanted to be with you in the room, that he wasn't focused and was looking weird. That I couldn't find you on the party." He said almost crying. "This is not true. It is..." I hugged him. "I'm so sorry Martinus. I didn't plan it like that, and I bet Marcus neither. I wanted to tell you... Today probably."

"But how- I don't understand." I let him calm still hugging him tight. "This is not right Y/N. You're siblings." "I know... It makes things worse and more complicated. Even tho we're not biological siblings." "What are you going to do?" He looked to me with those serious eyes. "I don't know..." I put chin on my knees and looked out of window. "We just need to shut up about this before people, mainly fans and parents."

"Parents? You crazy? They will find out!" "I know! But the later the better! Maybe never! You don't understand! For you two it's nothing. They just can't put you away, you're biological. I'm adopted. They can do anything! I don't want to lose my family." "They wouldn't do that. They invested a lot into you." "But in the moment they'd be mad." I felt tears rolling down my cheek. "Y/N they would never ever do that. They love you the same we do... Well Marcus loves you different way than the rest of family but that's not what I wanted to say."

"I'm sorry Martinus I didn't tell or explain to you. I feel so bad. I feel bad for everything. I know this is not right, but with him it feels right. I know you don't understand." "I kind of do." "That girl?" "Yes." "So what we should do?" "Cover up before people. With the parents it will solve somehow but we need to be prepared." "You not mad?" "Just... Confused, it is a big thing and it happened too fast. But I'll help you." "Thank you, you're the best brother." I hugged him. "Yeah I think so."

He smiled. I love him! No in the way like Marcus, but seriously he's the best brother. "I'd like to talk with Marcus." He suddenly said. "Okay, I'll tell him." "Yeah." He smiled. I stood up and walked back to my room. "Martinus would like to talk to you too." "Is he really mad?" "Not really I can say he's calm now." "Okay." He walked to next room and I decided to change clothes and do my classic routine.

Marcus's pov
I entered the room to face my brother. I closed door. "Martinus-" "How could you?" "Wait what?" "How could you? She's our sister and she could have a problems because of your relationship and you wanted to have fun." "Sorry I wasn't thinking about it in moment when we-" "You even slept with her? Shit Marcus..." "Sorry It wasn't my first intention." "Tell me what happened." "Okay... We were on the birthday party and I talked with that Jasmin? I think that's her name. And Y/N walked over pissed like hell. She said she'd like to talk to me. She was so angry I talked to that girl and then it kind of happened." I shrugged my shoulders a bit. "I know it is a problem, but I love her Martinus, if you know what it is. I love her so much. I just can't let her be, I need to know all the time she's ok." I sighed. "I know it better than you think..." I looked sharply to him.