Part 17

Y/N's pov
As soon as we arrived to hotel I ran to my room and tried to think clearly... What should I do?! I have to calm down. It is no big deal. It fucking is! I threw a pillow to floor. I have never been this choleric and crazy before. I'm surprised my brothers took that I have boyfriend quite well. Well that I had boyfriend. But I don't regret breaking up with him. I'm happy... Kind of. I got a shower, it is weird but shower is the best place to think about something. Shit I need to figure this out and as quickly as I can. Maybe talk about it with my brothers? But they will just laugh at me...

In pajama I was lying on my bed. I got used to having opened door to Marcus's and Martinus's room so I could talk to them. Well lately we had door closed. It is like we were separating. The same as Marcus said. I slowly fell asleep in thoughts.
When I woke up I got a shower and did all that boring normal stuff every girl does and went to have a breakfast because I knew I have it together with my fam at 8 am. "Good morning." "Morning." I smiled. "Did you sleep well?" "Yeah what about you?"

I was still confused about the girls topic and it was torturing me. I don't know what to do, how to act, what to think about it. I know nothing. Twins started to talk about today's recording and were way too excited. I couldn't stand it. I'm happy when they are happy but I won't let any girl take them away from me! They will hurt them and what? I don't want my brothers broken like I'm. "Heyooo Earth to Y/N. Are you here?" "Ehm yes sure, I was just thinking about something." "About what?" "It ain't your business Tinus." I said as I saw his smirk.

"Oh btw be ready at 13:00 we're driving to the place where are we recording." "Yeah yeah sure." I tried to sound excited. I can't see the girls looking at them. What am I gonna do until 13:00? Probably go to beach or just hang out with mama? Boys will be finishing some sound recording for the song. "Mama what are we going to do when pappa and twins will be away?" I needed to think about something else than girls... With my boy... Boys ehm I mean brothers. Lol. "What if we just look to beach or somewhere here or let's go shopping." "Shopping sounds fun." I smiled. "Don't spend too much money." Pappa smiled. "I can't promise that." I winked to him with smile. He looked shocked and terrified but I knew he's playing with me. "Have fun honey." "I will." I smiled to him.

Martinus's pov
We started to prepare the whole party. I couldn't wait for Y/N's face when she sees it. I knew she's still a bit confused and sad and everything about the breakup. I hope this will make her happy. I know it will. She's happy even from a little things. We continued preparing. We also invited some of the girls she was talking to. They seemed like they're having fun. It was tiring, but I kept on my mind that I do it for Y/N. The girls arrived, everything was perfect. We saw mama's borrowed car arriving and Y/N looking a bit confused.