Part 8

Y/N's pov
"But then we're traveling to LA, and I'd like if you come along." "Really?" "Sure." "That's amazing!" "Yeah we'll be whole family together, well I have to change clothes now." He ran upstairs. Well I guess I'll call Violet tomorrow since I'd like to spend today with brothers until they'll travel away again.

Yesterday I had so much fun but today is it time to say goodbye to my brothers. Again. "Bye, enjoy." "Bye." They hugged me strong for last time and pappa waved me. "Mama do you mind if I hang out with Violet?"

"Of course no, I'd be happy to be honest. I have to travel to grandma she has some problems. I will be there over night, so no parties." She winked. "Mami, you raised me." I smiled. "I know." I called Violet. "Hey girl." "Hi, do you want to hang out or something?"

"Sure. So let's meet up at the bistro in 10?" "Sure." I hung up and just put some outfit including one of twins's Supreme hoodie and ran out. "Hi." "Isn't that Marcus's hoodie?" She said instead of greeting. Typical Violet. "You're obsessed with him." I laughed.

This girl knows literally everything about him. Where and when he goes. What he wears. And without me telling her. "Yeah because he's my crush since forever, okay since last year but..." "And you're completely crazy about him yeah." I laughed.

"You are so lucky to be adopted and live with them." "How do you mean it?" "You can have something with them and it won't be illegal because you're not biological siblings." "Ew girl they are my brothers even tho not biological I know them since I was 3."

"Okay, so if you know them you know if they have a crush." She smirked. "We don't really talk about this stuff, yeah sometimes they said that they saw cute fan or whatever but..." I shrugged. "They don't even know about your crush?" "I don't have a crush." I started to blush a little.

"Noooo so your nonstop staring at Blade is what?" "I don't know what you're talking about." "Aww come on. Since you've joined us cuz you're genius you keep staring at him. But you still have all notes. You're insane." She smiled.

She wasn't nerd, and she wasn't extremely preparing for school or something. But yeah Blade, that boy which is complete opposite of me. He's handsome with that dark stylish hair, and the clothes. He's sportsman, he's playing football, basketball and swimming.

I could stare at him and his jawline all day long. Also his eyes are so special, yeah brown but there's something in them which mesmerize me. "Anyways is my bae going to some concert again?" "Don't calm him your bae in front of me please."

I don't know why it gave me weird feeling. "And yeah they are concerting tomorrow in Tromsø I think." "Should I get a ticket?" I did facepalm. "Okay that would be too much. I know." She laughed. "Yes it would."

"Hey bestie of Blade, Jeremy is having a party today, wanna go? Blade will be there for sure." "I promised my mama I won't go to any parties and stuff..." "Oh come on girl, stop being so mama's girl." "I will think about it okay?"

"Fine." We kept talking or well Violet kept talking and I kept listening to her talks about my brother. It was annoying but she'd be mad and sad if I'm rude to her. So I kept nodding to her bullshits and smiling. I was actually thinking if I should once in life break the rules.

Just one party. Nothing bad will happen. The bad side of me started to grow. I will go, mama's not home so yeah. I'll tell her I'll sleep at Violets. "I'mma go to the party." I interrupted her.

"Great! I knew you're going to grow up one day and stop being a prude." "But I'm still just 14." "And what? Oh shit girl that's going to be so big fun!" She got so excited. I called mama that I'm sleeping at Violet's place and she was okay with it. But I felt so bad for lying to my mama, I mean I've never lied to her.

It was like my 'thank you' for adopting me. I sighed. I started to regret it. No don't think about it. Your crush will be there! You have the chance to try something on him. You have the chance to maybe even date him! Wtf Im crazy. He would never want nerd like me. But well I can try at least.