Part 1

Y/N's pov
Hi I'm Y/N, I'm 3 years old and welcome to my cold and grey world. Why cold and grey? Let's say since I was born I live here. In orphanage. My mom didn't want me and my dad either so I ended here. The 'nannies' who take care of me there say I'm really intelligent.

I wait every day for adoption. I hope for it. Of course I spend some fun times with my friends and stuff. But I wish someone would pick me. Some weird people have already looked at me but they never picked me. Always just babies. "Y/N come here and play." "Nanny?" "Yes?" "Can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Do you think I will get out of here?"

"I wish Y/N. But somewhere in this world is family who is going to pick you. I know it." She smiled and stroked my cheek. I ran outside. It was after rain and I loved playing in the mud! I was running around and laughing. Even tho my life's not perfect I enjoy it!

I ran to some woman, who out of nowhere appeared in the garden. "Oh I'm sorry miss." She was sympatic and looked kind. I wish she was my mom. "It's okay." She smiled and went inside. Please God if you exist let her adopt me! Please, please, please! I looked to the dark sky.

Gerd-Anne's pov
I walked to the orphanage. I tried so hard with my husband Kjell-Erik to have another child except our twins but it didn't work, and doctor told me I can't have another children. It broke me immediately. I wanted another sibling for the twins so they wouldn't be just together.

They are sometimes like one and I think they should separate sometimes. And I wanted another child. I wanted a baby girl. I don't know how old I didn't care about it. I just wanted to have a daughter. Little, cute sweet daughter to which I could buy skirts and dresses and braid her hair... Kjelle agreed.

Also twins were begging us for another sibling. We went to some women. "Hello." "Hi I'd like to adopt a girl..." "Baby, I understand." "Actually..." I came in my mind to the cute little creature which bumped into me and I had fallen in love with her.

Y/N's pov
Nanny came to me. "Come with me. Someone would like to talk to you." Please God please! I was praying inside as I entered the house and then the special room in which was entire happiness or big disappointment again. I sat down and waited. It felt like forever.

Then I saw her. The woman I ran into! And her husband. "Hello." "Hi." I smiled hoping she would take me home. "What is your name?" "Y/N." I looked right into her face. "You will adopt me?" "Hopefully yes." She smiled. "Please do it." I gave her puppy eyes. She sighed and stood up from me walking over to some nannies. I was lonely again.

I was scared and afraid. One nanny walked me out of room and I sat down to draw. She won't pick me. I don't know why no one wants me. I drew a family next to house. I wanted to be in family where's three children including me. But now I wish I could be in some family...

Gerd-Anne's pov
"So can we get her home today?" Kjell-Erik was more excited than I was. He adored the little girl. "It is not that easy, she has to like you and she need to want to go to your house. Well you signed all the papers we'll need, now the final decision is on her. Mrs Gunnarsen you won't have it easy, she's really smart, almost a genius child. That's why a lot of people refused in the end to adopt her." "Let's talk with her."

I was persuaded that I want her, but I just can't stole her of course. I went to her and saw her drawing. Family with three children. I could recognize who was her on the picture. Only she had pink dress. "Hello Y/N. What are you drawing?" I smiled. "My dream." That caught my heart. "Y/N what if your dream will come true?"