Part 15

14:00 Blade: 'Y/N, where are you?!'
14:01 Blade: 'Y/N!'
14:01 Blade: 'For God's sake you always respond!'
14:02 Blade: 'That's it I'm coming over to yours.'
14:10 Blade: 'What the fuck?! Why is no one home?!'
14:11 Blade: 'I want explanation! Right now!'
14:25 Y/N: 'Blade I'm in LA.'
14:27 Blade: 'Why? You haven't told me anything?!'
14:30 Y/N: 'I don't know okay?! Maybe because you're such a prude and you would want me to take you with me!
14:31 Blade: 'And that's problem?'
14:32 Y/N: 'Yeah? You hate my brothers duh.'
14:34 Blade: 'And they hate me. I thought that's solved. You love me and I hate your brothers. No big deal🤷‍♂️'
14:36 Y/N: 'No big deal? Are you ducking kidding? My brothers mean the world to me!'
14:37 Blade: 'And that's the problem...'
14:38 Y/N: 'I don't understand?'
14:40 Blade: 'You spend more time with them than with me. You love them more than me...'
14:42 Y/N: 'They are my brothers! Of course I love them more than you.'
14:44 Blade: 'But they are not biological brothers.'
14:47 Y/N: 'You know what? I don't understand how could I love you. You're just spoiled irritating kid who doesn't respect my brothers. We're done!'
14:49 Blade: 'Wait does it mean?! You can't fucking do that!'
14:50 Y/N: 'Watch me. I'm annoyed by you and it is over. Don't write me ever again.'
14:51 Blade: 'But...'
14:51 Y/N: 'Bye!'

Tear rolled down my cheek. It hurt. But I can't let anyone know. I mean my brothers would be happy but I don't feel like telling them now. I kept lying on my bed staring to ceiling. Wow this ceiling is really beautiful. Wait what?! I started going crazy. I need to do something. I lifted from my bed and went outside while calling mama. "Mami I will go to beach before hotel, okay?" "Okay... But don't go too far and don't be there too long-" "I know mami." I smiled and hung up. I sat to the sand and stared to the beach. I'm here alone.

I don't know where are my brothers, I don't care for now. "Oh hey there." Boy gang stopped by me. "Could you get the fuck out?" "Uuuu foreign accent. From where are you?" They smirked. I didn't like the way where it goes. "Get the hell out of her or you'll die." Again my brothers. I don't know why, it annoyed me now. The boy gang went away. "You okay?" "Yes I'm, but I would be without your help." I barked. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just not little girl who always needs her big brothers to come and rescue her! I can stand by myself." I stood up and walked away while cleaning my legs from sand. Shit I didn't want to be bad at them. They were just overprotective as always and wanted to be nice brothers. I turned to look at them and they had those sad eyes they have since I know them. I walked away to another part of beach. I just needed to calm. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, I didn't care there are people.

I broke up with my boyfriend and hurt my brothers, my everything. I stood up and searched for them. They were sitting like two nearly the same monuments and staring to ocean. I have seen them like this just a few times in life. I quietly sat down next to them, feeling wind blowing my hair. "Listen boys, I want to apologize. I'm really sorry for what I said... I really appreciate you as my brothers and I think it is so nice that you always have my back. I just exploded." "Why?" They still didn't look at me. Should I tell them or lie? "I don't know." "There's always a reason." Shit these two boys acts most of the time like 10 year olds and are silly af, but when they are hurt they act like two philosophers.