Part 21

Y/N's pov
We were cuddling and talking about random shits. I loved the way he strokes my face and carefully puts hair behind my ear. I love the way he talks and suddenly sings a bit of what he wants to say. I love the way he looks at me with those sparkling hazelnut eyes full of love. How could I not notice that? After a while he had to leave so I went to have a shower and stuff. I laid to bed still feeling his scent on sheets. Shit I can't, I just can't be there without him, what will I do?! I tried to fall asleep, I tried to watch videos on YTB to make me tired, I even tried to workout. I was tired as hell but still couldn't fall asleep. This is like some really strange addiction. I couldn't control. I texted him.

02:02 Y/N: 'Mac u up?'
02:03 Marcus: 'Yes bae❤️'
02:04 Y/N: 'Bae huh?😏 I can't sleep. Do you want to come over?'
02:06 Marcus: 'Really?😏'
02:07 Y/N: 'Marcus you horny?😂'
02:09 Marcus: 'I should ask tho, cuz you're writing to me in the middle of the night that you can't sleep.'
02:10 Y/N: 'Marcuuuus'
02:11 Marcus: 'I'll stop teasing you. Maybe😏'
02:12 Y/N: 'Mac🙄'
02:13 Marcus: 'Hahah. I'm coming over princess ❤️'

I heard knock on door and then I saw him. Shirtless. Oh fuck boy why you do this to me? He laid next to me. "So what's up?" He had the night voice he always had. His voice is deeper and much sexier in the night I can't. He hugged me and stared to my eyes. "Why you don't sleep when you're obviously tired as hell baby?" "Because I couldn't fall asleep. I was wondering what I will do when I won't be able to be with you... It started to annoy me and piss me off and... I felt lonely, and also bad for not telling Martinus. He's our brother, he has always been our best friend. We told each other everything." I sighed.

"We will have to tell him. I know." He whispered. "But now sleep." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. Finally I rested a bit and literally felt relaxing my whole body. He started to sing to me in Norwegian making me relax even more and falling asleep...
When I woke up it was the best I could ever wake up because he was still here. Still hugging me tight spooning and a leg thrown protectively around me keeping me close to him. I took his big man hand and intertwined it with mine. I stared outside. It was beautiful sunny day and I can maybe go finally swimming today. I felt how he moved.

I slowly turned to face him. He usually don't have a good morning mood. I stared to his face. To his perfect face with the cute moles and big cute nose. To his eyes which were closed. To his damn messy hair. To his toned arms and muscles. "Like the view?" "You awake?" "Yeah since you moved to face me." He chuckled and opened eyes. "Why you didn't say anything?" "I wanted to let you enjoy." "You." I punched him gently to chest. "Whaaaaaaaaat? You didn't enjoy?" "I feel like someone's egoistic." I smirked. "I'm not." "Awe someone's grumpy in the morning again." I tried to kiss him but he moved head away. I tried again.

He moved. I sat on his stomach so he couldn't move and watched him. "You're adorable." He smiled. "Naaah." I kissed him. "You're so adorable and I love you so much." He turned me so he was lying between my legs. "I love you more." I smiled and gave him small kiss again. "When you're recording?" "You mean when are we recording? In the afternoon. That's why I could stay with you this long." He rested his head on mine our foreheads touching and looking right into my eyes when suddenly door flew open. "Y/N I can't find- WHAT THE FUCK?!"