Part 24

Y/N's pov
Marcus was about to do something when mama hugged me. "Shhh Y/N, what are you talking about? I would never put you away, you're my daughter and I love you no matter what. Even tho you love your brother a lot more than like a brother. Why you think I'd put you away?" "Because I'm adopted. You don't need to take care of me." "Of course I do. I adopted you. So you're my daughter now. Just mine and I'm not going to put someone as smart and amazing as you away."

"But me and Marcus-" "I should've predicted that. And yeah if you think I'd say to leave my house just because you love someone then you're crazy." She wiped my tears away. "I know how it is to be in love even tho it seems like eternity since I was young and was in the crazy love. But I still love your pappa the same." "But what we will do?" "We will have to tell your father. He can help you a lot with fans and stuff you know." "I don't want." I love my pappa, he's funny and stuff but when comes to it he's strict. A lot.

"Don't be afraid. He'd never do anything to you." Mama pat my shoulder. I looked right into her eyes. I know I can trust her. "Okay... When?" "When it is the best opportunity." "After we shoot the music video for sure. I couldn't record if he's mad at me." "Okay, seem fair. Which reminds me we should get in here. I guess he'll be here in 3,2,1." "Marcus, Y/N, let's go to car everything including outfits you'll have on place. Come on." He dragged us. "Bye mama!" "Bye. Hold on." She waved. I waved back and was dragged to world of my brothers.

It was tiring. They put makeup on my face and outfit and they were recording it like 20 times until it was 'perfect' and shit. And the most tiring thing was that I couldn't be with Marcus. I mean I was here, but it felt like without him. Seeing him next to other girls made me sad and angry. When it was finished I was happy like never before. I mean of course I was happy to be with them in the clip, but... Everything has its downside too. When we arrived to hotel I hardly stepped to the room and fell to bed tired.

I just put my clothes down and stayed in my underwear. I'm going to tell pappa tomorrow about me and Marcus. It is seriously torturing me too. I sighed. This is seriously harder than I thought. I know I have to take a shower, but I was so tired. "Someone's tired?" "Insanely." He lifted me up bridal style. "Let me go I have to take shower." "What am I doing? Duh honey you're so dumb when you're tired." "Sorry." I rolled eyes. "You have to be really tired if you haven't told me I'm dumb even when I'm not tired." He chuckled and gave a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't wear that much make up never again. I know this was for the clip but you look much better without it and also makeup isn't tasty." He said sticking out tongue and I smiled. I didn't even care he took my clothes off because then he put me to warm so warm bathtub full of foam so I was fully covered. "When you did that?" "I was here much sooner than you think but you looked almost dead so I decided to make you a warm bath and then pretend I just came." I looked to him sitting on floor next to the bath, chin rested on arms which were on the edge of it and staring at me.

"We have to tell pappa whether we like it or not." "I know honey, but it will be much better when you're a bit more relaxed and also not tired and hungry as hell." "You're right." "Wow you're really tired." He said for second time now and put hair behind my ear. "When is dinner?" "In about and hour." "What time is it?" "19:00. We were quite quick." "Quite quick?!" "Calm down you're tired." "It is not fair I'm tired and you not." "You're younger." He chuckled. "Your choice of one year younger girl." "Yeah my choice and the best one."