Part 20

Y/N' pov
"What the hell are you doing?" Martinus said. "It is Marcus... What do you think he's doing? Just senseless things." I chuckled. "Oh sure." "So which girl you had here? What's her name? Do I know her? Is she nice? Is-" "Shut up Y/N." Martinus was all red. I laughed and Marcus laid next to me.
Marcus's pov
Martinus started to talk about that girl. He was like a gossiping girl. Seriously he haven't stopped for a second. But well if I'd talk about Y/N I think I wouldn't have stopped either. I held myself to not throw arm around Y/N I feel like anything I do literally screams: 'I love her and I slept with her and also she's my sister!'

"Marcus? You okay?" "Yes, sure, why?" "You look weird." I saw Y/N's gorgeous eyes looking at me. "No everything is fine, you can continue Martinus." I just felt like I have to touch her, I have to be close to her! For God's sake. "So that's it. I think I might've had chance on her." "Of course you have! So go and spend some time with her." "I think that's not bad idea, see you later then?" "Yes sure." He went outside. "Have you even listened to what he was saying?" "Half of it for sure." I hugged Y/N tight. She was there the whole time but it felt like she was far away. "You're such a bad bro."

"Sorry I couldn't focus on his problems with some girl, when my girl was here and I couldn't even touch her." I buried my head to her neck, feeling the warmth of her body. She stroked my hair. "I wish it wouldn't be so complicated..." She sighed. "Me too." "Do you have recording tomorrow?" "Yes." She sighed. "Hey you can come with us." "Yes sure, I'll be here looking at you..." "No I meant you could be in the clip." I lifted up head.

Y/N's pov
"Are you kidding?" "No, why should I? So you're in?" "Of course!" "Great!" He gave me sweet kiss on lips and really slowly separated to make me want more of his lips. I bit his lip and made him come closer by gently pulling it. I felt his smile. I opened my lips and kissed his lower lip while he laid on top of me kissing me back passionately. We started to gently make out.  I locked my legs around him and slid my hands to his hair. It turned to long making out session. When he pulled away his lips were even more plump and I bit swollen. They looked so soft. I kissed his sharp jawline.

I heard his exhale with a kind of moan in it. I chuckled. He laid next to me and I turned to him. He hugged me and ran his hand on my back nicely how I saw pappa is sometimes doing to mama. "You can't be there tonight..." "I know..." I exhaled and buried head to his chest immediately feeling his goddamn amazing perfume. "You will be alright Y/N." "I know, I will have to." He gave me kiss to hair.

I hugged him closer. "I love you so much. I missed you today... A lot. And it was just 12 hours... What am I going to do? You have a tour." "You will maybe can travel with us or... I will solve it, I promise." "I know you will at least try." I was enjoying this. Me and him just talking and hug and not caring about anything else. I was wondering how long will this relationship last and how it will be after it...