Part 19

Y/N's pov
How the hell she knows it? Okay calm down calm down. I felt my cheeks heat up. "What's up Y/N he just slept in your room. He told me, you were talking from sleep and wanted him to stay with you." "Oh really? I just know he left but I was half asleep so I wasn't sure if it is a dream." Ha ha ha. I'm so dumb. "Okay. Let's have some breakfast." We went downstairs and spend the whole day together. But I just couldn't go swim or mama would see the hickeys so I just played I don't want to and stuff. In the evening, almost night Marcus and Martinus still weren't on hotel.

I was wondering what's up with them? I started to miss Marcus even already. I need to talk with him about it. I love him. I truly do, but this is dangerous. What if someone finds out? Mama would have said I'm not her daughter anymore, and I would be alone again. And Marcus would choose his own family over me. I put headphones on and laid to back looking to ceiling. Then I closed my eyes. I needed to think about everything. I was thinking about what should I do and what should I say when I felt the soft lips on mine again sending me chills.

I opened eyes and pulled him even closer. "Sleeping Beauty is awake now?" He slowly put the headphones down and cupped my face to his big man hands. I felt literally butterflies flying in my stomach when he stared at me that way. The way full of love. "I was not sleeping." "So what were you doing?" "Thinking..." "Aww my Einstein." I sat down. "Marcus listen, I remember yesterday, I don't regret it. I'm actually pretty happy because of that, but! There's a problem. We just can't be together and make out and stuff although I craved for you the whole day so hard." I saw his smirk.

"But what if someone finds out! And I know someone will. You just can't repeat the excuse 'she was talking from sleep and wanted me to stay with her'. Mama and pappa ain't dumb." "Listen, it will solve somehow." "Solve?! It won't solve itself Marcus. There's no danger for you. But I'm not biological sibling. Which you probably know because you could do the things to me. But mama and pappa can say I'm not theirs anymore and you know what does that mean?" He gulped and nodded.

"Listen, I want to be with you Y/N. I want to be next to you and want to know 24/7 that you're okay. Let's act normal. I wouldn't be happy either if someone like fans would find out. I'd like to keep away from you just to not make any problems. But you know how hard it is?" "Yeah I do know." "So please let just it be like this. Act before whole family like close bro and sis. And in some privacy I'd dare to do more. Let's keep it like this." "Fine I agree." "Martinus is bringing a girl today anyways so I shouldn't be there." "I understand." I chuckled.

He laid his head to my belly and I started playing with his hair. I braided it to small braids and fixed with band. He lifted up head. "Do I look better now?" I nodded and started to laugh. He looked so funny because the braids weren't straight but somehow braided and it looked weird a bit. "So I look worse..." He stated and I kept laughing. "No you look adorable." I smiled. "Not as much as you when you laugh." "Aww someone's sweet." He crawled on top of me staring to my eyes and ready to kiss me when someone knocked on door. He rolled eyes. We didn't respond so the door flew open while Marcus fell down from bed.