Part 6

Y/N's pov
~skip to age when Y/N is 13~
My life since twins won the MGP got crazy. They are working so hard, they have individual studying plan and now, one Norwegian and one English album and they are on tour now. And I? I skipped one class. No kidding, they gave me some tests so now I'm in the same grade as Marcus and Martinus.

I try to not be nerdy, but I don't even need it. I also help Mac and Tinus with their homeworks and explaining new stuff. I walked home from school alone, brothers are concerting and enjoying life. "Hey Y/N!" "Frida!"

My old friend. I have new ones now but we still sometime talk. "Wanna hang out today? We haven't talked in a while." "I'd love to, let me just put my stuff home." "So meet me at bridge at 15:00?" "Sure." I smiled and walked home. "Mama I'm going outside with Frida!"

"Y/N what day is today?" "Friday? I really have to go now." "Nothing special?" "No?" I shrugged and ran outside. It was June, that typical warm weather and summer holidays soon. "Hi Frida." I came to time. "So let's go to park?"

"Sure." We started to talk about how are we doing and what are we doing. And that I'm playing football and playing a piano and also drawing because I wanted so many hobbies. And how she is and stuff. When we arrived to park and sat down and just kept talking.

"Anyways happy birthday." She smiled and hugged me while handing me a small gift." "What?" "You have birthday." "Really?" "You don't know when is your birthday or what?" She chuckled. "You know I didn't care about that before." "Okay." She chuckled. "Open it."

I opened it and saw a necklace. "You gave me similar years ago, so I thought this would make you not forget me?" "How could I forget someone like you? Thank you so much." I hugged her. "Oh it's getting late I should go home now. See you later?" "Sure." I smiled and walked home. I was thinking if mama forgot?

She always reminded me of this. I opened door and everything was as usually. Until... "Happy birthday!" I don't like much these things but I smiled. "Come here Y/N." I slowly walked over to mom when I felt touch from behind. I jumped and turned around.

"You're here!" "Of course we are. We wouldn't miss 14th birthday of our not that little sis." I hugged them. "Happy birthday." They whispered and I hugged them tight. They are so tall I mean I used to be a bit taller than them but now? I'm so small and they are so tall.

I tried to stop crying. "Aww Y/N." I felt rubbing on my back. "Weren't you supposed to have concert today?" "Actually..." "Yes we were but we moved the date. Fans understood it." "You told them?" "Yes. If you watch social media our plan would be fucked."

"Language Marcus." Mama said. "Sorry, it would be ruined. So we asked Frida if you still hang out and yeah." "You're crazy." I dried my eyes a bit. "Maybe." I saw their smiles."Come on." They leaded me to kitchen and there was a cake. Everyone sang Happy birthday to me, which I hate but it is adorable too.

I got bunch of gifts mainly from twins because they are earning money from music, and even tho they are not managing them, dad buys nearly everything they want. "Thank you so much."

I didn't want too many things I always feel bad. I carried it to my room and then ran back. I wanted to spend time with my brothers. "Will you play football with me? Please?" I did puppy eyes to them. They looked to each other. "Okay then." I ran upstairs for my clothes.

We were running in the backyard and playing. Even if it started raining. We used to do this when we were younger and I still love it! Mama started to be angry that we'll get sick so we had to go inside and change our clothes.

I sat on couch and watched twins play FIFA. I've never been good at it and I never liked it. So I just watched. Outside was really cold. It is crazy how quickly weather can change. I covered in fluffy blanket and kept watching them. Martinus beat Marcus again. Mac is a really bad looser, he was so angry.

I had to laugh, they are angry because of stupid game. "What's that funny? I lost." "It is just a game." I walked over to him. "Calm down." He seemed calmer a bit. I went upstairs to grab my phone seeing hundreds of notifications from Instagram. Their fans. I rolled eyes and didn't look at it.