Part 11

Y/N's pov
After lunch I went to change my clothes back to normal and eventually try to catch up with Blade. He sent me message and I smiled. Until I saw two faces looking at me. I put phone and away and made sure I locked it. "Need something?" Today I was really annoyed by them, yes I missed them but they annoyed me a lot today. "We'd like to talk." "Okay...?" They sat to bed looking at me weirdly. When they did this kind of 'we'd like to talk' bullshit they asked me if I have my period. No kidding they really did this. I crossed arms on chest.

They were quiet. "What's up? Are you going to ask me again if I have my period?" They chuckled. This is so annoying I feel like they dominante, because they are two. "No actually no." They got serious. So serious. What the hell? "Something's up with you, we'd like to know what happened because you seem like not being yourself." I sighed. "But you can't tell anyone okay?!" "Yeah you know you can trust us." Well I deny a bit on that. "I went to a party, without parents knowing it. And I kind of started to talk to my crush..."

They looked shocked. "Shit guys we're just friends." They calmed a bit. "So that's it. And I still feel so freaking guilty for going to party without my parents knowing it and also I had a fight with Violet and everything!" I sighed. It's out it was annoying me and torturing me and now they know. They looked to each other. "So what you're gonna tell me now?" "I don't know? Congrats for talking to your crush?" Martinus said it carefully. Marcus seemed still pissed a bit. "Who is it? And why you didn't tell us sooner?" He seemed hurt.

"I don't know, we don't talk about crushes. You don't tell me either who's your crush and don't say Ariana Grande and Zara Larsson. We have never talked much about this topic. Yeah you told me few times: 'I saw a cute fan.' but that's all. So why should I tell you about my crushes?" "Because we're your brothers! We deserve to know what's with your life or which boy will try to take you away from us!" Marcus stormed out of the room and I looked confused to Martinus expecting him to yell at me the same. They never yelled at me like that.

They have never been pissed at me. They had no reason. I tried to hold back tears. Martinus hugged me. "Shhh don't cry. He's just so impulsive. He doesn't think before talking. You know him." "But you two have never yelled at me. You have never been mad at me. I feel so bad now." "Hey I'm not mad. And I bet Marcus is not too. I think it is just too much for him. I'mma check him out okay?" I nodded as he stood up.

Martinus's pov
I closed Y/N's door which are connected to Marcus's room. "What the hell were you thinking?!" "Sorry! I just don't know!" "You don't know?! You yelled at our only sister! Younger sister. We have never yelled to her! You fucking made her cry." I whispered the last sentence, hoping Y/N wouldn't hear me. Marcus's expression in face changed. "Yeah that's right, because you're douchebag, you made her cry, she was so confused and sad about your overreaction. So you better go apologize and make up things sooner than it's too late." "Shit I'm dumb."

"Why you did this? I've never seen you like that?" "I just don't want to loose her okay? Some boy will just come over and take her away. She won't be hanging out with us and laughing with us. She'll be laughing with some random idiot." "But you know this is life. You just can't go and marry her instead of some boy."  I chuckled. "Besides we're doing the same to her. And it is kinda our fault that she's talking more with other people. Because we leave her here and go concerting."