Part 27

Y/N's pov
"Well hello Cinderella." I looked up to Marcus. "Sorry I was too spontaneous." "No you were scared. Like me." He took me to his arms and laid to bed so I was lying in his arms like a baby. "You always do this. Why?" "Because I love you and I feel like this is the best way of holding you, because you're actually my princess." "What we will do with the fans?" I stared right into his eyes. "You always have to destroy the moment." He rolled eyes.

"Should we lie to them and say it is not true but in the end they would find out eventually or tell them already?" "Let's talk about it more tomorrow with pappa, just calm down and rest, I feel like you can't do that." He stared right into my eyes. "No because the whole situation is not letting me." "Shhh." He cuddled me like some stuffed, fluffy animal and kept me close to him. His face was pressed to mine and I felt so safe, so loved. There was silence I even heard his heart beating. "I love you Marcus."

I yawned and cuddled to his chest while closing eyes and walking to world of my dreams. I wish I wouldn't wake up so I wouldn't need to think about all the things to solve. I was free in my dreams and relaxed. Unluckily I woke up. Still in the best hug ever but I woke up. I watched Marcus sleeping between my legs, with arms around my body and head rested on my collarbone. He was so cute. I stroked his hair. I heard knock and then open door. Pappa came in. "Shhh he's sleeping." "I see." "Let's meet at breakfast in 30 minutes?"

"That means I would have to wake him..." "Yes." "Okay then." "Breakfast in 30 minutes. Bye for now." He smiled and went away and closed door. I had to prepare. "Baby wake up." I stroked his hair more and he didn't move. I lifted his head a bit and kissed his lips. He immediately started move his lips to kiss me back and cupped my face in his hands. I smiled and pulled away. "Good morning." "Morning." He nuzzled to my face. "We have to prepare. In 30 minutes is breakfast and we will talk with pappa about the whole thing." "Yeah, yeah." He rolled eyes and kissed my nose, forehead and lips. "I want to stay like this forever." "Me too." But after a while we had to go anyways so we prepared and went to the breakfast preparing myself for the talk...

After a week we did a press conference and admitted everything. That I'm adopted, that I'm in love with him and date him and that it is not an incest since we're not biological siblings. Surprisingly it wasn't that big shock for the fans and for the others. Yes there were haters, but haters are here always. I feel it ended up really good. I could go outside holding his hand and not being afraid. I could show how much I love him. I was sometimes really nice surprised by other fans who actually shipped us. It was a bit complicated in school but everyone gets used to anything in the end. I guess. Blade was really mad at me for dating Marcus and from breaking up with him but later he was again found in arms of another girl.