Part 13

Y/N's pov
When I woke up we had to go to school. I looked to shirtless Marcus putting on shirt. I always loved the more man clothes like shirts on them, they looked more mature than in a hoodie. "Slept well?" He smiled while buttoning it up. "Yeah. But I would sleep more." "Aww come on you're the one who wants to have the best education in world. So get the hell out of my bed." "I'm going I'm going..." I rolled eyes and went to change myself. I did not have a breakfast I wanted to get skinnier...

This continued more and more weeks and I was getting skinnier and skinnier and I loved that. Blade even invited me for a date! I was so happy. The worst thing was that he invited me to restaurant, so I had to eat a bit. My mama thinks it is a big deal, that I don't eat much, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal? I don't eat, whatever. Time to time I eat something so I won't die God. My mama was always not only mom, but my best friend too. But now she is not. She's acting like such a prude just because of food. Because of stupid food. I just don't get it.

When I'm skinny I get everything what I want. The worst thing is that my brothers started to care so much too. They were disappointed and really angry when I started to date Blade. They said it is all his fault and wanted to fight with him. I did all what's in my power to protect my boyfriend. Twins then said they won't beat him, but they were still mad and weren't accepting Blade in our house. I thought they will be more supportive and understanding. After some time my mama decided to take me to doctors and find out.

For first time I saw my mama, my happy lovely mama crying when they gave us the results. They said I have anorexia. It broke me, mainly seeing my mom cry. I promised myself I'll do everything I can to get over this disease. And the rough year continued. Blade was supporting me, Mac and Tinus too, but they weren't supporting Blade. It was so hard. I was going to psychiatrist and tried to eat. Marcus and Martinus began another tour, Moments tour. They were a lot away and it was hard time for all of us.

When was almost summer again I got over it. I was healthy again and eating a lot. I was normal again and happy as hell. I finished 9. grade and prepared for high school. But now it is summer and I'm going to enjoy it how I can! I am travelling with twins to LA, they will be in studio a lot but afterwards we'll spend time together! I wanted to invite Blade to come with us but then I realized it ain't good idea. I don't want fights between them and Marcus and Martinus mad. So we're travelling just our family and I'm so hyped.

Marcus's pov
The doorbell rang. "I'll open!" I ran to door and met the boy with ugly hair and dumb face. I feel like punching him every time I see him. "Blade." "Marcus." There was killing silence between us I really felt like killing him for what he did to Y/N. "Ehm it is obvious I didn't come here to stare at your dumb face. Where's Y/N?" "She's not home." "Stop lying." "Shut the fuck up Blade, Marcus is not lying." Martinus appeared behind me and Blade stepped back. Like he was admitting our dominance. "Fine." He went away. "Who was it boys?" "Just some annoying classmate don't worry and pack for LA." I smiled. "Yeah! I can't wait it is going to be so much fun!" Y/N smiled.