Part 16

Y/N's pov
"I think you will be happy and celebrate this." "What? You broke up with Blade?" The chuckle was ironic and hurt. I didn't respond, tears were again in my eyes. I just kept staring to ocean like they did until I felt two pairs of hazelnut eyes on me. "Wait you really did?" I had no power to explode as usually. I just nodded and hid my head in knees. "Oh shit we didn't know-" "I mean we didn't mean it like that-" They talked all over each other. "It is okay." I lifted up head.

Marcus's pov
Shit I'm dumb. And Martinus too. We should be there and support her. Even tho I'm happy as hell that they broke up. It was killing Y/N and she wasn't noticing it. I mean she deserves someone way better. I hugged her from a side and same did Martinus. I hate seeing her sad. She was always so joyful. Tomorrow's her birthday and it will be the best birthday in her life. I promised it to myself.

Today we have meeting with some people with who are we going to record music video and I want to take Y/N with us. "Y/N wanna go with us to meet some musers and YouTubers from LA?" "You kidding?! Of course I want!" Her smile got wide. "I knew you're gonna say this." I smiled. I love her smile it is like it gives you so much energy. "So let's get prepared." Martinus winked and Y/N almost flew to our hotel. I have never seen her running that fast. I laughed and walked after her.

Y/N's pov
I have officially the best brothers in the whole wide world. I can't wait! I'm nervous too, but this is going to be so much fun! I had a shower, put some nice makeup on and shorts with crop top. I'm so hyped omg! I knocked wildly on twins's room and opened. "Let's gooooo!" "Y/N calm down we have at least 30 more minutes." I laid to their bed. "Wtf Marcus why are you dressing a hoodie? It is like 36°C outside!" "I love this hoodie." He pointed at Supreme hoodie which I love too. "Fine, at least Martinus has a sort of brain and have normal t-shirt and shorts."

"It is like I don't have brain?!" Marcus said, playing madness. "Yep." I laughed. "Thanks I have 'a sort of brain' then." Martinus chuckled. I love playing with them like this. "But what will mama do?" "Let her chill." "Fine." I rolled eyes. I could see they think I'm the Mama's girl. And I probably am. And what? When pappa finally picked us up and drove us to the meeting I felt nervous. "Chill." I have no idea how they do that. I mean they are in front of thousands of fans and they aren't nervous.

They are going to meet famous people from LA. LA! And they are not nervous. We stepped away from car, keeping me between them, like if someone is going to kill me or whatever. Then we met some people and they were so nice! Mainly the girls who are going to be in the video clip of Marcus and Martinus's new song. I already knew the song and I loved it! I greeted with them and talked. I don't have problems with English since my mama always wanted me to learn English since I was really little. It was sometimes pissing me off but I knew it is good for me.

There were mostly girls so Marcus and Martinus were talking with them too. I couldn't help but I felt jealous. They are mine. I nearly caught fire when one girl laughed and put hand on Marcus's shoulder. I tried to not to show it that much. I tried to ignore. But they're mine! Shit. "Excuse me." I smiled to the girls and walked over to my brothers. I hate to admit that but the girls were pretty as hell. I'd give anything to look like them. "Oh that's your little sissy you told us about." It was the girl who touched Marcus. She seemed friendly. But I was so mad. I played I'm alright.

"Hi ..." "My name's Jasmin." Even her name is prettier than mine! Shit I'd kill that girl. But I had to pretend I'm okay. Girls to which I was talking before came to me. We took like hundred pictures and did tens of musically. I got tired. "We should probably go now. See you tomorrow?" Martinus smiled especially warm to one girl. I was shaking. "Of course." She smiled. "But bring Y/N with you." She smiled to me. "Sure. Y/N you starting to be celebrity."

They chuckled and I smiled a bit. Normally I would chuckle with them but I still didn't get over that Jasmin and the another thing girl which Martinus wanted. I mean if Martinus want her I'm okay with that. He deserves to have a girlfriend. But the girl which touched Marcus doesn't deserve him. I sat to car and waved them with smile. Then we went to have some dinner at restaurant and I tried to act normal and calm and like nothing is happening.