Part 12

Marcus's pov
"...And it is kinda our fault that she's talking more with other people. Because we leave her here and go concerting." I stood there quiet. I have never seen Martinus being this mad at me. "Go and talk to her." He just said, finally in calm voice. I nodded and went through my door to Y/N's room.  "Hi." I just said looking at her. She was curled with knees under her chin and with arms hugging her legs. "Hi." She didn't look at me. "I just wanted to apologize. I acted like a asshole." "Could you just tell me why? I don't understand it. You were calm, completely okay with everything, even when I told you about the party, and when I mentioned ... The boy you went crazy."

Her eyes met mine. "Listen I'm really sorry, I just got mad because I feel like we're losing you okay? You're older and older, and we're a lot away. So I understand you need to talk to other people but... I just don't like it." "You don't like it?! Wtf Marcus what you think? That I will stay here forever and I won't have my family but just be with you?" "No. But I just don't know it is weird..." I didn't know what I feel and if I feel something if it's right. "I'm just sorry Y/N I know you have your own life." "It is okay." She opened arms and I hugged her.

It felt so amazing knowing that she's not mad anymore. But I still had to think about what Martinus told me. I don't know why but it was not annoying me, but kind of torturing me inside. I don't know why I felt sad about it. "I just don't want to lose you." "You won't." She rubbed my back. I sighed. "Hey you two up to some football?!" I heard Martinus. "Sure!" I yelled back. "My ears Marcus." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Sorry sis." I smiled and ran to my room to get dressed.

Y/N's pov
Marcus is weird. Like I love him, he's my brother and best friend but he's acting weird. I just changed clothes when my phone rang. "Hello?" "Hi Y/N wanna hang out?" Oh shit. This can be opportunity to get to know Blade better. But what about my brothers? They were so sad about the 'we don't wanna lose you' thingy. Shit now I have to choose between my lovely brothers and my crush? I don't know who should I choose? On one side there's Marcus and Martinus who made a really emotional speech of them not loosing me. On the other is Blade. Boy I love. Shit...

"Y/N are you still here?" "Yeah sorry Blade. I just..." "You can't hang out? Oh wait your brothers came today?" "Kind of..." "It is okay, be with them. Ehm Bye." He hung up. He sounded disappointed. I sighed and ran outside. He is so kind I mean he's not like other boys. The whole game I was thinking about him, but trying to enjoy the game too, because of twins. I don't want to hurt my brothers too. Mainly Marcus. He seems to be more sensitive now. I don't know why, but he is. Any of them weren't that much sensitive except when it came to protecting me. Once one boy used to bully me and they fought with him. And they had problem, because they were two to one.

But it was so kind and sweet of them.  I'm really lucky to have them. I kept running to the ball. At least I'm having some exercise so I can get maybe a bit skinnier. I never cared about how my body shape is but now I care. A lot. I want to be perfect. Because of Blade. Yeah I really do love him. When we finished playing it was evening and mama was calling us for dinner. I was exhausted and ate just a little bit because I wanted to get skinnier. "Honey you hardly ate, do you feel good?"

"Yeah, I just was not hungry. But thank you Mama for the dinner." I smiled. "You're welcome honey." She smiled back and I went upstairs to have a shower and sleep. But I couldn't. I heard how Martinus laid into his bed and after a while I heard his snore. Marcus was in his room but probably not sleeping. Oh shit I can't fall asleep. I am too hungry. I stood up and quietly walked over to his room. "Marcus?" I whispered. "What's up?" It made me smile. "I can't sleep." "Come here." I laid next to him. "So what's the mather?" "I don't know, I just... Don't know." He hugged me. "It will be alright." I couldn't help but his voice sounded so cute and calming but also sexy in some weird way. I felt so safe in his arms. He was awake until I fell asleep. He is the best brother I could ever ask for.