Part 25

Y/N's pov
He stood up and kissed my nose. What boys have with that? They kiss foreheads and noses and cheeks. Wtf? I mean it is cute, but... He grabbed a shower and put here just small waterflow, like rain, and started to shower my head a bit. Then he took shampoo and conditioner and did complete care of my hair which I wouldn't do better. "Where the hell you learnt this?" "I love your hair, and my hair too." "Yeah I know you were all the time using my products to hair." I rolled eyes.

"But then they are so pretty and soft." He said it in high tone, like a girl. "Yeah you're goddamn right." I stood up with back facing Marcus and he wrapped towel around me and lifted me from bath and put me back to floor still hugging me. I was facing a mirror. He is a lot taller than me. I didn't even realize that. He placed small wet kisses from my shoulder to neck and behind ear, giving me chills. Then he rested chin on my shoulder looking to the mirror too. "I think I'll never be able to explain or to show you how much I love you."

"You do it every day." I smiled. "Can I pick an outfit for you?" He suddenly jumped full of energy and looked to me with his puppy eyes. "Okay." I smiled. "Yesss. But first..." He took hairdryer to hands and started to dry my hair. When it was dry he smiled and ran away from bathroom. He was like small boy. I did my simple, comfy makeup and went out of bathroom seeing him completely concentrated on my clothes, except underwear. He already picked up a set of bra and panties and it was kind of awkward, but whatever.

I put it on and waited for him to finally picked the clothes up. "Marcus fasten it." "Yeah yeah." He mumbled, not looking up from the clothes. It made me uncomfortable to be here just in underwear. What I had to admit is that he was really trying his best and he was really concentrated. "Marcus, you won't prepare yourself." "I had already picked up an outfit. I told mama and Tinus to dress a bit more fancier, the same to pappa. They know we're going to officially say it to him." I sighed. He looked up and let the clothes be.

"It's gonna be alright." He pat my back and hugged me. "So, try it." He winked, I saw he was pretty proud of the outfit. "Okay but go and prepare. I'll be there in 10." "Okay." He smiled and went away. I had to admit that it was amazing outfit. I repaired my hair a bit and then stepped out of room and locked it when I felt the stare. "Marcus stop." "I knew it is going to fit you well." I turned to him. I seriously love when he wears shirts. "Earth to Y/N, I know I'm amazing let's go."

"No you're not, I was just staring at the stain you have on the shirt." "Where?" I took chance and got to lift and closed it behind him waving him angelically. He just smirked. What? The lift stopped and he was right before the door. He got into and pressed me to wall. "Baby girl you can't play with me." I felt his hot breath on my face, while staring right into his eyes. Suddenly the lift rang and we were on the first floor. "Let's go." "Where's all the fans?" "They give up eventually. And bodyguards helped it."

I nervously stepped out of hotel, still holding his hand. "We're going to walk?" "It is just here." He pointed somewhere. "Okay." "Don't worry it'll be okay." He hugged me around waist. "I hope so." We went right into the restaurant and waited for mama, pappa and Martinus. I was really, really nervous. When they arrived we sat down to single saloon and ordered. "So what's up? You hardly ever invite us to fancy dinner for fun." Pappa said when we finished. "Yeah, I'd like to tell you something-" Suddenly pappa's phone started to ring.

"Sorry Marcus this is manager. You tell me after it. Okay?" He nodded. "Hello?" ... "Which kind of problem?" ... "Who can't act like that? Calm down what are you talking about?" I heard his voice raising. Shit I can't. I felt my muscles flexing, ready to run. "What?! No that has to be some kind of misunderstanding!" ... "No, it is not!" ... "Wait I will call you later." He glared at me with the coldest glance. I stood up. "Sorry Marcus." I whispered ran away. I knew pappa found out. I knew he would be so mad.