~article part 2~

IS YOONA'S IDEAL TYPE DESCRIPTION A HINT THAT SHE IS CRUSHING ON JUNGKOOK?

(YooNa and Jungkook picture taken by Taehyung after the two woke up in their shared bed)

~
written by @spicy_ramen.04
~

|January  2, 2018|

•••••••••••

On a recent V-Live, YooNa was asked what her ideal type would be. Surprisingly, she answered the question with no hesitation. Her answer shocked many of their Army fan base all around the world because of how similar the description was to her fellow band mate, Jeon Jungkook.

"Ideal type? Hmmm... my ideal type would be someone that reminds me of all the boys because I have lived with them for forever and need someone of the same types of personalities they have. I would prefer that he is taller than me but I definitely wouldn't mind if he was shorter! He would probably be close to my age, either my age or 1-2 years older or younger. I would like if he could dance so we can make covers together! I have always wanted to do those cute couple dances! Singing would also be a nice addition so we can mess around with the radio on car rides. Having similar hobbies would be nice. Uhhhh... if he can put up with my love for video games and plushies, then he is a keeper haha. It would also be nice if he had a nice body or just takes care of his. But with having a nice body, he also has to enjoy eating with me. I've said all this much but forgot the most important trait! If I find a man that I spark an interest in, and he loves me with all of his heart and I do as well, then he would be the one. Even if he doesn't fit my other ideal traits."

This ideal description that she stayed in her V-Live was almost an exact description of Jungkook.

Firstly, she said that she wanted someone that reminded her of all the BTS members. Since Jungkook is the youngest member of BTS and has basically grown up with them, he has picked up a lot of his hyungs' personality traits. He has Jin's confidence, Jimin's sweetness, V's playfulness, RM's hardworking nature, Suga's calmness, and
J-Hope's fun-loving energy. He also has his own traits, being the Golden Maknae himself. He basically owns a bit of every member within himself.

Secondly, her visual description did him perfectly as well. He is indeed taller than her, a day younger than her(basically the same age) and has a nice body. In many lives and shows, she has even talked about how much Jungkook takes care of himself by eating well and working out often.

Next comes the hobbies. Jungkook can dance and sing so those two boxes are already checked off. She talks about video games, plushies, and eating too. Jungkook is widely known for his love for video games. YooNa claimed herself that she always plays Overwatch with him. He also accompanied her often when she wants to buy new plushies. On one of YooNa's Instagram Lives, she was looking for new plushies and Jungkook had secretly picked one out for her from a different store and bought it. When she couldn't find one she liked, Jungkook pulled out his stuffed kitty one and she immediately fell in love with it. She still has it on their bed to this day. The last hobby is eating. I don't even think I need to explain Jungkook's eating habits.
(cue the vid of Jungkook dancing while eating on Eat Jin)

Lastly, she says that she wants a man that will love her with all of his heart. Jungkook has stated that when he eventually falls in love and gets married later in life, he wouldn't care if she was an idol or not, as long as she loves him as much as he loves her. He has also once said that he loved and appreciate every single band member for helping and supporting him after his most recent injury. YooNa was sitting next to him while he said that and so she replied with "especially me?"
He wrapped his arms around her and smiled before responding "especially you."

In conclusion, YooNa is completely heads over heels for the Golden Maknae. I also believe that Jungkook is heads over heels for the little Diamond Maknae but that story is for another article. I just soon hope that they realize these things and soon confess that they are in a relationship lol.
YoonKook foreverr💜

~~~~~~~

(possible evidence for secret boyfriend series)