~babysitting~

(unedited)

Word Count: 2051

(btw

(btw... Jiho is played by this cute little bean, Hong Eunwoo! He is so adorable omg..... he looks like a baby Kook uwuwuwuw)

~~~~~

"UNNIE!! How am I supposed to babysit him when I am at the dorms?!?!" I asked in complete disbelief. Sunwoo wanted me to babysit her son since she was going to be busy. Apparently she asked everyone else but no one was available. So now I was going to have to watch over a 2 year boy for 4 days.... at the dorms.

"I'm sorry Jiyoonie... but all I ask is that you do this for me, I won't bother you again!"

"Sunwoo, i.... I'll do it. But I'm only doing it for baby Jiho."

I heard her laugh over the phone.

"Ok thank you so much Jiyoon! I'll drop him off tomorrow."

~~~~~~

"Hey Jiyoonie, who rang the door bell?"

Jin came walking to the living room and immediately froze when he saw a child in my arms.

"AHHH! What is a baby doing here?!?!"

"SHHHH! Jin-oppa, don't yell."

He hesitantly approached me and Jiho and sat down.

"Why is he here? Who's is he?"

"My sister wanted me to babysit her son. This is Jiho. Say hi to hyung, JiJi!"

I took his chubby little arm and waved it to Jin. Jiho laughed and grabbed Jin's hair. They started to play for a little bit until more members joined the room.