~v-live moments~

~~~

~~~

Namjoon
• on an old v-live, namjoon was giving a tour of his room when jiyoon had walked in to say hi. she talked to him for a little bit then was about to leave. he insisted that she stayed and they finished the live together with lots of cute skinship and cuddly moments throughout it.
• on jiyoon's birthday live, the members all made appearances throughout the video. each of the members had surprised her with gifts as she talked to the fans on her special day. namjoon had surprised her with a mini recording station because he knew how badly she wanted to work on producing songs. she went crazy and hugged him after littering him with compliments and a cute peck on his cheek.

Seokjin
• on an eat jin episode, he featured the maknae line with him. jiyoon had walked in a little into the live with jimin and she visibly told jungkook to scooch so she could sit next to jin. this small action had set off a huge reaction for JinYoon shippers. it also didn't help that for the rest of the video, she rested her head on his shoulder and had a lot of interactions.
• after a concert in japan, the group had started a live to talk about it. jiyoon was sittting on jin's lap for the whole live since there was no room on the couch. this is one of jinyoon's most popular moments.

Yoongi
• yoongi was filming a live in his office when he decided to walk around the dorms. he unconsciously had made his way towards jiyoon's room when she opened her door. she was asking why he was here and made a few flirty remarks about how he couldn't help but visit her. yoongi got pretty flustered fairly quickly and walked away from the laughing female. jiyoon then followed him and hugged him from behind saying that she was joking before leaving for real. yoongi was so flustered at this point that he had decided to end the live quicker than he would've thought.
• jimin and hoseok were filming a live together and occasionally showed the rest of the members. they had shown everybody except for yoongi and jiyoon. many fans asked where they were so jimin laughed and said that they were sleeping. then he turned the camera to show the two were cuddling on the couch fast asleep in each other's arms.

Hoseok
• on an episode of Run BTS, the members were cooking in teams. jiyoon and hobi were paired up and got extremely excited. there was a very cute moment in the episode when hobi was cooking their dish wrong so jiyoon hugged him from behind and showed him how to mix the vegetables. hobi claimed that she was just doing that so she could get a free hug from him and she just laughed and walked away (not denying his accusation).
• jiyoon was filming a solo vlive where she talked about her new album. she talked about how happy she was that the fans liked her new solo songs and that she appreciated every bit of support they were giving her. after saying that, hobi had came into her room singing her song Rose at the top of his lungs. she laughed and jokingly told him that he was embarrassing himself. hobi continued to sing anyways and stated that he would never stop singing because he was her number one fan.

Jimin
• jiyoon and jungkook were filming a random vlive together when jiyoon started to complain about how cold it was. jungkook offered her his sweater but she denied it because she didn't want him to be cold. as they continued their live, jimin had barged in with a handful of blankets, a hoodie, and a huge bt21 chimmy plush. he handed them to the girl and said that he watched the live and heard that she was cold so he brought her things to keep her warm. jiyoon, being one flirtatious little nub, told him that she would be much warmer if he let her hug him instead. jimin laughed and got flustered at her remark but ended up staying for the rest of the live as he and jiyoon cuddled (poor kook as a third wheel).
• jimin and jiyoon started a vlive where they reacted to the new album, Persona. they were listening to mikrokosmos together and jimin sang the line "perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
is not because of these stars or lights, but us" directly to jiyoon. she got really flustered and turned away from the camera as jimin smiled really brightly. fans speculated that the two were dating based on her reaction.

Taehyung
• on a recent episode of Run BTS, the members went shopping for clothes in canada after jungkook lost a game and had to pay. the male maknaes began to tease jiyoon by putting 4 giant jackets on her claiming that it was to keep her warm for the canada weather. jiyoon was stuffed inside the large winter coats and could barely move. taehyung had then said that she looked adorable and took a picture of her with a polaroid camera. for the rest of the shopping segment, he began to show off his cute picture to all the members saying that he would treasure it because of how much jiyoon means to him.
• jungkook and jin were all on a vlive together when they had gotten more company. the doorbell to jin's hotel was ringing so jungkook took the camera with him to answer it. he hadn't checked who was at the door and opened it right away. taehyung and jiyoon were then seen very close together as they held hands at the doorstep. jungkook visibly panicked at the sight and turned the camera towards jin who had asked tae and yoona where they went. they simply answered that they went on a walk together. (hinting that they could've been on a date)

Jungkook
• on the Run episode where yoongi dresses as a girl, jiyoon was not featured in the skit because she was the one who had planned it. yoonji(female yoongi) was the main 'love interest' for the members throughout the episode. when the end came along, the members talked about how they felt about the skit. fans had noticed a particular line said by jungkook to jin in the background that was never put into subtitles. many fans decided to figure out what he said and claimed that he told him something along the lines of, "this is stupid, i should've been in a class with jiyoon as the girl. not yoongi-hyung" jin was then seen to have smacked his arm and the maknae laughed.
• jiyoon, jimin, and jin were all on vlive together for an episode of eat jin. they were talking bout their clothing and fashion preferences when jimin mentioned jiyoon's choice of clothing. he told her that she looked fairly comfortable in jungkook's shirt. she blushed at this and told him that she was just borrowing it. jimin however continued to tease her and said that she enjoyed wearing his shirts as he worked out in their shared bedroom (remind you that jungkook works out shirtless). jiyoon was crazy flustered and the situation began to spiral out of hand after jin very noticeably elbowed jimin to get him to stay away from the topic.