Chapter2: Summer before the 2nd year. Initiation

POV Albus

My heart was pounding the day I arrived at Scorpius. My father was frankly hostile to this weekend that he had to spend at home and I think this is the first time I've seen my parents make their minds so long ... not the last, alas.

When I entered the Manor, I was fascinated by the particular atmosphere, the smell of old wood, dried flowers. Scorpius was smiling and he took my hand to show me his room ... James and Lily followed us, and our cries echoed down the stairs.

When I walked into his room, I was surprised by the old decor and period furniture. It looked so bad in my room ... no electronic games, no remote control cars, no football posters ... there were Slytherin green and silver badges all over the place, and I saw that another bed had been placed in this room, not far from his bed.

There, too, a strange atmosphere floated, filled with mystery ... like an odd, churchy smell ... incense, I believe. And old books everywhere. An astronomical telescope.

He lived in another century, and I understood why he was better than me at Hogwarts.

I wanted to discover this life, to live a life ...

I watched it and ... my brother and sister stormed in, saying:

- Wow ... did you see the room? It sucks ...

I glared at them and Skorpius smiled sadly. I winked at her, then her cheeks turned pink. I blew him: "It's great at you ... you've seen, my bed is next to yours, we can discuss tonight ...". He smiled.

His mother called us to taste it.

We were stunned by the house elf, who always appeared unexpectedly, as soon as Mrs. Malfoy expressed a wish. Our mothers got along well, obviously, but Scorpius and I wanted my family to leave again, quickly.

After we walked with the dog, and we discovered a wounded bird. We warned our parents, and there his father took out his wand, and looked after the bird. I was amazed.

And I learned that he was making potions, and that he was going to heal him:

- A potion ? you make potions?

- Yes, some, why?

- That's my favorite subject at Hogwarts. But Scorpius is better than me ...

- Normal, I gave him some notions ... if you want, this week, I'll show you my lab.

- Do you have a laboratory?

- A little ... we'll see that.

I saw that my father had a funny face, and I knew he hated us doing magic at home.

Too bad, the next day he would be gone, and I would be alone in this Manor, with my friend. I shuddered in advance.

ooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO

After dinner, interminable, we went to the living room, Scorpius, James and I, and we lit all the candles. Scorpius told us it was the full moon, a good time for some wizard preparations. He cited spells with bright eyes.

A strange atmosphere reigned, there were shadows everywhere, even James no longer seemed so sure of himself. So Scorpius told us a scary story of werewolves attacking children on the full moon and raging in the area. Her fair hair shone in the darkness and I got closer to my brother.

Then he told us about the disappearance of a little girl the year before, on the same full moon in July, and James shuddered. My heart was beating and I almost wished I had come.

Then his mother arrived and ordered us to go to bed. When brushing my teeth I wondered if I could sleep after such a story.

When I slipped into my bed, still scared, Scorpius blew me: