Chapter4: 3rd year. The end of our friendship

POV Albus

We went home and since then I try to hide from my mother this fine scar on my wrist.

I know I will not escape an explanation with her, and I'm scared. Scorpius does not have that kind of trouble with his parents, I think.

The day before the return, she enters my room:

- Albus, I have to talk to you, seriously ...

- ....

She looks at me attentively:

- What else did you do with Scorpius, other than this ... bloodshed?

"Nothing," I said, blushing.

No way to talk about wicca.

- Did you sleep with him?

- Yes sometimes

- Did he touch you?

- Yes ... just the shoulder.

- Not elsewhere?

I frown and blush.

- No, not elsewhere, Mom, I swear to you.

She squats in front of me and stares at me:

- Never let any boy touch you, do you understand?

- Yes, ... I murmur while lying.

I remember we kissed, but that was the ritual, it was nothing more. No way to talk about it. We have nothing to reproach ourselves for. We are friends, that's all.

She does not seem to believe me:

"Listen to me, I do not want you to go to Scorpius any more, I do not want you to see him anymore, I do not want you to talk to him anymore ..." I warned the headmistress of Hogwarts.

- Why ? I say, revolted.

- Why ? Did you see the nonsense he made you do? This scar does not make sense!

- Yes ! It means that we are blood brothers, both of us.

There she becomes scarlet and she screams:

- You are not brothers! In no way! It's anything ...

- But ...

- NO ! I do not want to hear anything ... there is nothing, and there will never be any link of any kind between our families!

- But his father helps dad ...

- THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN OUR FAMILIES, DO YOU HEAR ME? ALL THIS IS OVER ...

I start crying, she shakes me by the shoulders:

- I do not want you any more frequent, you hear?

- But why ?

- Because ... they are perverts, she spits with contempt.

I do not know what that means, but I prefer not to ask the question. I understand that it is useless to discuss. I go to take refuge in my brother's room, who looks at me with surprise.

My father is knocking on the door and wants to talk to me, but I'm not sure he understands. I saw yesterday at his head that something new is happening in him. It has changed since these last weekends at the Malfoys.

He looks better, more cheerful, more smiling. He is an accomplice with the father of Scorpius, whereas before the accident they hated each other. They spend a lot of time together in Mr. Malfoy's studio, and that irritates my mother.

I do not understand what's going on, but something is definitely going down in our families. Yet I do not open it, and I sob a part of the night.

ooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOO