Chapter7: The trap

POV Albus

Last night I went down the stairs like crazy and I took refuge in my bed, upset. I do not even really know why. Well, yes, I know. Because of this discovery about my father, but I do not understand why it makes me sick.

Physically ill. A vise grips my chest, and I can barely breathe. I am completely tense, and I curl up in my bed.

My father and Scorpius' father ... it's unthinkable, horrible.

The thoughts turn in my head, tirelessly, and everything comes back to me, little by little ...

My mother's warnings against the Malfoy family ... perversion.

At the time I had not listened, not understood. Or not want to understand.

But she was right.

It was a trap and we fell into it. My dad and me.

Scorpius had spotted me as soon as I arrived, I'm sure. He often looked at me in the glass of the library ... and on the train, when he told me about the wicca ... it was a trap, already.

And I dipped in it.

I plunged into wicca, into black magic, into its mysteries.

I plunged into his gray eyes, his pretty smile, his sad look.

I swallowed everything: wizard stories, spells, rituals. He bewitched me.

I mixed my blood with his, I tasted it on the mouth, I have this infamous scar on my wrist now.

And if that was all ... besides I told him all my secrets, I slept against him, I let him put his hand on my belly.

And I liked that.

I liked his tender mouth, his delicate smell, his pale and fine skin. The beatings of his heart when I was in his arms. His sweetness, his kindness.

I am so ashamed when I think about it. He had me well. What an idiot I was.

My mother had warned me, though ... the perversion of the Malfoy family. She told me not to let a boy touch me. I did not listen.

Why did I do that? Why did I accept that? Why me ?

Because I was lost when I arrived at Hogwarts. Not happy with the Gryffindors. Not protected by my brother. Not integrated by others.

Different. Not a real Potter, not a real Weasley.

Different at home, different at Hogwarts.

Who I am ?

Easy prey, no doubt. I did not resist much, either.

He was so attractive, with his intelligence, his reserve, his dreamy air ...

I was literally bewitched by his world, by the way he lived, by the culture of his family, by his father's laboratory.

His father...

I try not to think about it, but it's stronger than me. The truth is there, very close ...

She blows my eyes. I can not ignore it anymore.

His father seduced mine for revenge, I'm sure of it now.

To avenge the past. The defeat of Voldemort, the death of his parents. My father did a lot of harm to this family, involuntarily. So Draco Malfoy wanted revenge.

Intelligent, like revenge. Clever.

Cruel.

To seduce the one who made you suffer, and to make him suffer in his turn.