Chapter15: Uninvited

POV Albus

July 3

Tonight I did a stupid thing.

Since this morning I'm at Scorpius, and we spent the afternoon trying to avoid my brother and my sister-well, especially my sister-to be quiet both.

And tonight we were both in the lab, and I did a stupid thing. While we waited for this moment for so long ...

Until the last moment I was scared. Afraid my mother still finds a way to get away from Scorpius this summer. She has already managed to ensure that my father is not here at the same time as me, arguing in front of the judge that a threesome is the worst effect in front of children. My father was able to answer that it was obviously not a matter of three men, it was a simple friendship, it was not enough.

That's when my mother asked for a social inquiry, and wanted me to talk to the judge that my father went back: he decided not to spend the month of July with us at the Manor, but to leave with Lily and James in holidays in France.

He will only spend a weekend with us three and the Malfoys. Luckily he wanted me to stay all the month of July with Scorpius ...

I know it hurt him not to be with us three, even though he showed nothing.

But I think he was scared. Fear that my sister or I are telling the judge everything we know - even if we do not know everything. Fear of losing custody of his children if a scandal broke out.

I admit that I was relieved when I knew that I would not have to answer the judge or the social worker.

Did my father want to protect me? Or protect himself?

I did not ask him. He did not tell me.

I admit that I was also a little relieved that he was not there at the same time as us. My father's gaze still annoys me a little when I'm with the Malfoys.

As if he knew what I think. As if he knew what I'm doing.

Already the innuendos of my mother ...

Of course she insisted that Scorpius and I do not sleep in the same room, which Scorpius' mother has accepted.

ooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Alone in my bed, I think back to this afternoon.

We all went to the pond, to swim, and it was really a good time.

My first afternoon with Scorpius at the Manor ...

His mother had prepared a picnic, and it made me think back to the week ends we had before, with our families. Before all these events ...

Except that at the time there was my mother but there was no Narcissa.

She was really cute with her little red dress and her tiny swimsuit. Lily had made him little quilts, and we all looked happy.

We all sat on blankets for lunch in the shade of a huge oak tree.

It was good, even hot, and we were so happy that it was the beginning of the holidays ... There was a lot of delicious perfumes in the air, and the wind was gently caressing the trees ...

James photographed us, he was so proud of his new camera. The sound of birds and insects was heard, and Narcissa ran after the butterflies.

Scorpius and I sat a little apart, whispering, then undressed and looked at each other. Of course we thought back to that night where he introduced me to wicca. The first time he kissed me, his mouth reddened by our blood. The beginning of our love.