Chapter3 : Brothers of Blood

POV Albus

The day of the return to 2nd year my father serves me strong hand on the platform of the station, but as soon as I see Scorpius I rush to him, I'm so happy! And he too is overjoyed, I know him well, I see him in his gray eyes and his smile. Too bad for my father ...

I have so much to say to Scorpius ... we have so much time to catch up.

His mother approaches mine and they kiss each other. Then my mother congratulates her, and I do not understand why. I look at Scorpius and he blows at me:

- Mom is going to have a baby, but do not talk about it yet ...

- You're happy ?

- Bof ... I do not know too much.

I turn to my father and there I see he is in shock, I do not understand why. He is pale and he stares at Scorpius' father, who does not look at him. I say goodbye to him but he barely bends over to kiss me, and does not give me a hand sign. He's still looking at Scorpius' father and I'm afraid they're fighting again. He seems hypnotized, unable to move ...

I get on the train with my friend and we discuss all along the trip, under the look a little annoyed James who does not like it very much.

He tells me about his holidays, and I tell him about mine, during which I was bored. We talk again about the week we spent together, our nightly expeditions and we have the impression to share a big secret together, to be entirely different from others. We look forward to another as soon as possible.

We each settle down in his dorm, and for the first time I regret not being in Slytherin. I would like to discuss the evening hours with him. I know that Scorpius is also bored alone in his dorm in Slytherin, that he has no friends because the others are suspicious of him and his family, which has a very bad reputation.

We decide to put one next to the other in class, too bad for the others. I see that our comrades and teachers are surprised because last year we did not speak.

Now we are not in rivalry and we help each other for homework ... well, it's him who helps me because he's always better than me, but I do not blame him anymore. I am proud to be the friend of the best student in the class. I'm proud to have secrets with him ...

Finally, we share the best grades, and he does not write so often to his father.

Every night we meet in a library, side by side, and we spend hours there. I like his presence and his intelligence. When I do not understand he patiently explains to me, and his gray eyes look at me gently. The others laugh at us but we do not care.

When we finish our homework he pulls out his book on Wicca and I deepen my knowledge. We study philosophy and rituals and we can not wait to put them into practice. We feel completely different from others ... I think that the Director is suspicious of something because she often observes us attentively, but with benevolence.

Sometimes at night we slip out of our dormitories and find ourselves in the desolate potions room, experimenting with potions that have been read in library books, and it's a divine time out of time.

Only in silence, just him and me, a cauldron, ingredients we were looking for in the day, and our voices whispering. Sometimes it misses and we are disappointed, sometimes it succeeds and we utter exclamations of joy.

I like to see the joy in his gray eyes.

ooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO

One day we wanted to make a Wiccan spell to increase our physical strength because we were tired of being beaten regularly at Quidditch, and being abused by the jealous ones. Scorpius is fast, but shy and not very strong, so others benefit. When I try to defend myself, my brother yells at me and the Gryffindors tell me I'm a traitor. So he looks at me sadly and I do not know what to do.