Lucy Heartfilia ルーシィ・ハートフィリア

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Kanji: ルーシィ・ハートフィリア

Alias: None

Guild Mark Location: Back of Right Hand

Guild Mark Colour: Pink

Relatives: Jude (Father) / Layla (Mother) / Anna (Ancestor)

Lucy has brown eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair that is usually tied by ribbons in a variety of colors in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose. However, in the year X791 she appears to keep her hair up more often in pigtails. She is buxom and has a curvaceous body.  

Lucy takes exceptional pride in her appearance and is very confident in her sex appeal, often exuding a certain amount of vanity. Despite this superficial attitude, she is a clever, kind, and genuinely caring person. Lucy is passionate for literature and is in the process of writing her own novel about her adventures with Fairy Tail although she does not like telling anyone about it.

Magic: Celestial Mage / Urano Metria (she got this magic from Blue Pegasus' Hibiki)

Quotes: 

1. "Then why don't you try killing me? If you do that, you'll be in bigger trouble than this! Fairy Tail will never forgive you! That's the kind of guild they are! You'll be shivering under the shadow of the world's scariest guild every day for the rest of your life!" - for Gajeel Redfox

2. "What I want isn't money or pretty dresses, but a place that recognizes me as who I am. Fairy Tail is my other family, and it is a far more warming family than here!" - for Jude Heartfilia (her father)

3. "Spirits aren't shields! I fight alongside them! That's my style!" - for Loki/Leo (a Celestial Spirit who was formerly under Blue Pegasus' Karen Lilica)

 "Spirits aren't shields! I fight alongside them! That's my style!" - for Loki/Leo (a Celestial Spirit who was formerly under Blue Pegasus' Karen Lilica)

Personal Opinion on Lucy:

Lucy is a wonderful woman. She is strong and funny at times. Although I always 'sweat dropped' whenever something funny happens to her, like probably when she used her sex appeal lol XD but I still like Lucy and Leo is my favourite Spirit of hers :)