Sting Eucliffe スティング・ユークリフ

Name: Sting Eucliffe

Kanji: スティング・ユークリフ

Alias: The White Dragon

Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder

Guild Mark Colour: White

Relative: Weisslogia (Foster Father)

Sting is a slim, yet muscular, toned young man of average height with spiky blond hair, which is kept in strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal cowlick (or tuft) of hair partially hanging over his forehead. He has slanted, slit pupiled, dark blue eyes; above the right one is a thin, diagonal scar.

Sting is a rather calm individual and is usually seen smiling; he rarely ever loses his temper. Sting believes that people who abandon their comrades are scum and does not hesitate to punish them for their acts. Curiously, however, he was angered when Natsu Dragneel said that fighting for his comrades was his reason for entering the . Sting seems to have no qualms about , thinking that it is natural for a Dragon Slayer to kill a Dragon. This is later shown to be untrue, as both he and Rogue express regret when the Dragons attack Crocus. As such, Sting thinks that Dragon Slayers who are defeated by a Dragon are nothing but a disgrace.

Magic: White Dragon Slaying Magic

Quotes:

1. "Are you going to just abandon your comrades? You really are scum" ~ for a member of a Dark Guild

2. "Natsu's voice gave me courage. Not the courage to fight. The courage to protect my friends" ~ for Rogue Cheney

3. "True... We were weak. But that weakness was not the sort of which you speak. The weakness that prevented us from seeing our allies as such. We've had enough of a weak guild like that" ~ for Jiemma

 We've had enough of a weak guild like that" ~ for Jiemma

Personal Opinion on Sting:

Sting has too much whiteness XD but he is kind of cute. He is my favourite member of the Twin Dragons and also Sabertooth. But if you ask me to choose between Sting, Natsu and Erik, honestly man I can't even choose! One thing they have in common is all three are Dragon Slayers and also in consecutive generations. Natsu the first, Erik second and Sting the third lol.