Carla シャルル

Name: Carla 

Name: Carla 

Kanji: シャルル

Alias: None 

Guild Mark Location: Back 

Guild Mark Colour: Pink 

Relative: Shagotte (Mother)

Carla is a small, white Exceed with pink ears and brown eyes, which are smaller than Happy's eyes. She also has two whiskers on each side of her face. Carla wears a pink bow near the end of her tail. Carla's usual top consists of a mustard yellow and pink top with a pink bow tie. She wears a pink skirt with this top. Carla, like other characters, seems to switch outfits on a regular basis.When Carla uses Magic, she sprouts two angel-like wings to fly. Her pink Guild Mark is located on her back.  

Unlike the carefree , Carla is very strict and serious most of the time, rarely showing emotions.She cares about Wendy like a mother. She was at first very aloof, turning her nose up at seemingly everyone saves for Wendy. She also tries to get Wendy to shy away from her timid personality, scolding her often for it (which is ironic considering she is not very sociable herself).  

Magic: Aera / Transformation Magic 

Quotes: 

1. "Who cares if you're weak!! If we band together, we can do anything!! This country will not crumble!! After all, it's my home country. It will never disappear!!" ~ for Shagotte, her mother, Extalia, Edolas

 It will never disappear!!" ~ for Shagotte, her mother, Extalia, Edolas

Personal Opinion on Carla:

Carla is the only female Exceed which have appeared since the other four are males. Although Frosch's gender is kind of unknown. Carla may seem strict but she can be cute if she smiles.