Sherry Blendy シェリー・ブレンディ

Name: Sherry Blendy

Name: Sherry Blendy

Kanji: シェリー・ブレンディ

Alias: None

Guild Mark Location: Unknown

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

* Sherry left Lamia Scale to live with Ren Akatuski, her husband *

Relatives: Sherria (Cousin), Ren (Husband)

Sherry has blue eyes, pink hair, large breasts, and a curvaceous body. Sherry often wears make-up to match her appearance. She currently wears a black vest top and matching skirt. The vest sports a collar and tie reaching only to her mid-chest, and aside from a light cloth band clasped above her navel, her belly and the under-inside portion of her breasts are exposed.

Sherry can be very dramatic, and will always make overly-dramatic statements about how everything is for "love". She loved Lyon Vastia and has had a relationship with him similar to that of Gray and Juvia. She also hated Lucy because she believed that Lucy was her "love rival"; however, she cried when she thought that Lucy died.

Magic: Doll Attack Magic

Quotes: None

Personal Opinion on Sherry:

Sherry's appearance is slightly similar to her younger cousin Sherria's. I usually 'sweat drop' whenever Sherry dramatically mentions about love but she is still an awesome mage. She and Ren ehh~? So cute!