Frosch フロッシュ

Name: Frosch 

Name: Frosch 

Kanji: フロッシュ

Alias: None

* He does not have an alias but in the sub version, he always says 'Fro thinks so too' so I would like to put 'Fro' as his alias XD *

Guild Mark Location: Back

Guild Mark Colour: Black 

Relative: None 

As an , Frosch is a small, long-tailed, green anthropomorphic cat that can stand on its hind legs. Frosch has large, round eyes, each complete with a pair of prominent eyelashes, and rosy cheeks. The entirety of Frosch's body, aside from its face, is covered by a pink frog-like suit, of which the vast majority is covered by black spots. The suit sports a plain belly, webbed hands, and a hood which forms the frog's head, complete with two beady eyes resting on the hood.

Frosch is happy-go-lucky, has a habit of speaking in the third person, and agrees with other people's opinions, regardless of what they may be. Also, Frosch has a habit of asking questions that others may deem to be redundant, such as when it was scolded by Lector for asking who would win between Orga and Warcry.  

Magic: Aera

* Just like Lector, his magic was never shown but Aera Magic is a definite for all Exceeds *

Quotes: None 

Personal Opinion on Frosch:

Frosch is just the cutest Exceed I have met in the Fairy Tail series!! *Rogue stares intensely* I mean, Kagura, Millianna and Gray wishes to keep Frosch and that made Rogue so emo XD but I have to admit, I want to have Frosch as well because Frosch is just so cute!!