Happy ハッピー

Name: Happy

Name: Happy

Kanji: ハッピー

Alias: Nekomander

Guild Mark Location: Back 

Guild Mark Colour: Green 

Relative: Marl and Lucky (Parents)

Happy is a small blue with a white stomach. He has a rectangular head, with pink ears, big black eyes with small, thin eyebrows, and light blue cheek marks near to his tiny whiskers (two on each side of his face). Happy has a triangular nose that leads to semi-round upper lips on the sides. His body is rectangular too, and being an Exceed, it has a structure that allows him to walk erect, unlike normal cats.

Despite his small stature and eccentric appearance, Happy is very loyal to his teammates and fellow guild members and has a fairly significant amount of knowledge of the Magic world, in some cases, more than Lucy and Natsu. Given that he has been around since his own birth, Happy often emulates Natsu in his actions and responses. He is quick-witted and cheeky, especially to ; however, Happy sometimes shows little bits of a darker side of himself, for example when making a comment on the devastating aspects of the Magic of his comrades.

Magic: Aera 

Quotes: 

1. "We're not your puppets!! We are... Mages of Fairy Tail!!!" - for Nichiya and Nadi of Extalia, Edolas

2. "What kind of rightful cause makes people sad and suffer?! In Edolas, we saw a lot of people suffering and Exceeds going through hardships! A path that forces you to cause people pain and sacrifice them along the way is one that'll eventually fall to pieces and disappear! Is that the way you want everyone to go?! Even a fish is free to swim whenever it wants in the water, right?! Well, we're the same! We take requests from people who are in trouble and help them, so they can be happy and we get a reward. That's how we've been operating all along. That's what a guild does! Against you and that fake righteousness you hold over your head, Fairy Tail isn't gonna be beat!"  - for Byro Cracy (Earthland)

3. "Sure I'm sad!!!! I don't care what world you come from... I don't care what anybody says, you're Lucy!! You're Lucy!!! You're my friend!!!! Any friend would be sad about that!!!!" - for Future Lucy

 I don't care what anybody says, you're Lucy!! You're Lucy!!! You're my friend!!!! Any friend would be sad about that!!!!" - for Future Lucy

Personal Opinion on Happy:

Happy, just like his name is usually seen with his happy expression. Though he usually whines over his loss of fish which is his most favourite food and he claims that fish tastes best when it is raw. And he llllllllikes Carla *Happy says: 'Don't copy me!'*