Sorano ソラノ

Name: Sorano

Name: Sorano

Kanji: ソラノ

Alias: Angel

Guild Mark Location: Left Waist

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

Relative: Yukino (Younger Sister)

As stated by Yukino, Sorano was a beautiful young girl. She wore a dress which had white frills on the skirt and on the collar; a dark, short-sleeved blouse over the top of her dress; a light bow tied around her collar that fell upon her chest; and ribbons in her hair. She had light colored hair that reached just below her shoulders; the front portion was cut at about her nose level.

According to Yukino, Sorano was initially a kind girl and was always supporting her little sister when their parents were scolding her. Sometime between being abducted by Zeref's followers and acquiring her codename, Sorano, like the other members of the Oración Seis, became a cruel, sadistic, harsh and arrogant person who enjoys toying with her enemies. She does not think of her as living beings and is often seen treating them without much dignity.

Magic: Angel Magic

Quotes:

1. "My little sister has been living her life as a proper, decent human being! She can't get mixed up with an elder sister who's committed so many unforgivable crimes! That's why...that's why someday...if all my sins are ever atoned for...I'll come back, and give my little sister the biggest hug in the world!" - for Yukino Agria

I'll come back, and give my little sister the biggest hug in the world!" - for Yukino Agria

Personal Opinion on Sorano:

Sorano is a beautiful woman with long hair in year X791 and I had no idea that Sorano and Yukino were siblings. Sure, I saw some slight similarities with their outfits and the colour of their hair but NEVER expected them to be sisters! Anyways, Sorano left Crime Sorciere to join her sister's guild Sabertooth and this was revealed in Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest when Jellal headed to Sabertooth to ask information on the White Wizard Touka (oops, spoiler for those who haven't read the chapter yet).