Crime Sorciere 魔女の罪

Crime Sorciere is a guild with 8 mages and it is an independent guild which specializes in destroying dark guilds. Crime Sorcière is comprised of all strong and former Dark Mages. Over the past year, the Mages of the guild have shown extraordinary results in their power from Jellal being able to completely darken the sky before unleashing his to Meredy utilizing her in its truest form: the ability to combine the power of two into one to decimate the opposition.

Currently there are 6 of the Mages since left. One of the former member is Sorano 'Angel' Agria. She left Crime Sorciere to join Sabertooth with her younger sister Yukino (this was revealed in Hiro Mashima-san's newest manga, Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest). The other former member is Ultear Milkovich, one of Crime Sorciere's co-founder.

Ultear left the guild after using Last Ages to help the other mages during the huge battle against the 7 dragons which came from the Eclipse, 400 years ago. The effect of using Last Ages caused Ultear to age rapidly that now she is an old woman. Couldn't bare to expose herself, she left the guild but reappeared as a thought projection some time later in the Spriggan 12 Arc.