Meredy メルディ

Name: Meredy

Name: Meredy

Kanji: メルディ

Alias: None

Guild Mark Location: Unknown

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

* Just like Kagura, Meredy never showed where her guild mark was located *

Relative: Ultear (Foster Mother)

In X784, Meredy is a young girl of short stature. She has short, pink hair and bright green eyes. She wears some sort of gold wing-like headgear around her ears. Her uniform is a tight, purple leotard with brownish thigh-high boots that have white stripes at the top. Over her uniform, she wears a red cape with a golden lining around the edges. The cape's left-shoulder portion has the symbol of Grimoire Heart in white.

Meredy usually is a stoic, mature, and calm individual. To her enemies, her speech seems almost robotic, as she pauses between words and refers to her mission to "exterminate" and "annihilate" her enemies as the "prime directive", and she even assigned the members of Fairy Tail numbers, which signified the order in which she would kill them.

Magic: Maguilty Sense

Quotes:

1. "Ultear promised... if I can make it to the Great World of Magic, my town can go back to what it used to be..." - for Zancrow

2. "I understand all your sadness.. and pain Ultear... You raised me... that can't be changed... I'll forgive you! Please don't leave me alone! I love you! I want to live with you!" - for Ultear Milkovich

3. "You're not really alive, as long as you're a prisoner of your past...Look forward, Rusty...That's what living really is!" - for Rustyrose

That's what living really is!" - for Rustyrose

Personal Opinion on Meredy:

Meredy to me, looked like a cute girl when she first appeared. Even when she had to fight against Erza and Juvia on Tenroujima, she was cute with her short hair and yellow coloured wing-like head band. 7 years later she really matured and she became happier and also has longer hair and Meredy had become prettier. Not saying that 7 years ago she isn't pretty but she was cute.