Samuel サミュエル

Name: Samuel 

Name: Samuel 

Kanji: サミュエル

Alias: Sammy

Guild Mark Location: Unknown

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

* It wasn't really known if Zentopia is a guild since it was a church instead but if it was a guild, the location would be at his back, just like the other Exceeds *

Relative: None 

Samuel is a small, anthropomorphous light blue cat. Being an , he has cat-like features with whiskers, cat-like ears and nose. His attire consists of a with the insignia on it, , a red scarf adorned by a blue-colored ornament, white "pants", and a dark-blue shirt.

Samuel is a calm and patient individual. He is highly intelligent and believes that any situation has a cause and effect. With the help of his glasses, he is able to read any content at a faster rate and can what he has read. Aside from being intelligent, he is also arrogant, underestimating members for their lack of carefulness and usage of sentences. Samuel likes to receive data and make calculations. As to what happens when his calculations are amiss, Samuel becomes hysterical and his sophisticated actions turn to a more confused, and naive manner.  

Magic: Aera / Battle Shift Mode

Quotes: 

1. "I shall carry out Byro-sama's will. Nii-san, this is my decision. Already, there's no time to lose. I feel bad for all of you, but I don't need to calculate to know this. When one life is in the balance at the end of the world, the answer is obvious" - for Panther Lily

 When one life is in the balance at the end of the world, the answer is obvious" - for Panther Lily

Personal Opinion on Samuel:

Samuel has not much appearance since he only appeared in the Key of the Starry Night Arc but Samuel is kind of cute and even his nickname 'Sammy' is cute and that nickname was given by Panther Lily if I recall correctly.