Cana Alberona カナ・アルベローナ

Name: Cana Alberona 

Name: Cana Alberona 

Kanji: カナ・アルベローナ

Alias: None 

Guild Mark Location: Left Waist 

Guild Mark Colour: Black 

Relative: Gildarts (Father)

Cana is a tall, slim, young woman with an ample bust and tan skin. She has long, mid-back length brown hair with varying shades of color, having been seen as bright brown, black, and, ultimately, plain brown.Two shoulder-length strands of hair frame her face, with the left one starting from a prominent, high fringe. Her hair is curlier in the manga than in the anime, in which it appears more thick and wavy.

Cana has a great love for alcoholic beverages-and a strong alcoholic resistance- such that it borders on addiction. Oftentimes, she is often seen drinking directly from a large beer barrel. She started drinking at the age of thirteen, two years before the legal age, and the frequency of her drinking has grown to the point where thirty percent of Fairy Tail's liquor budget goes down her throat. Despite her drinking and somewhat laid-back attitude, Cana is one of the more serious members of the guild: she hardly ever goofs off (except when she's drinking), unlike the majority of the other members.

Magic: Card Magic / Fairy Glitter 

Quotes: 

1. "It doesn't matter if I don't become an S-Class Mage anymore and it doesn't matter if I can't tell my father how I feel. I don't care about any of that. I just want to protect my friends" - for herself in front of Mavis' grave

 I just want to protect my friends" - for herself in front of Mavis' grave

 Personal Opinion on Cana:

Cana is a strong woman who loves the Fairy Tail since it is like her home and the S-Class mage Gildarts Clive is her father. It's also amazing how Cana manage to acquire one of the three Grand spells which is Fairy Glitter.