Richard Bucchanan リチャード・ブキャナン

Name: Richard Buchanan

Kanji: リチャード・ブキャナン

Alias: Hoteye of the Heavenly Eyes

Guild Mark Location: Unknown

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

* Again, it was not known. Same goes for the following members of Crime Sorciere in the next few chapters and they were once part of Oracion Seis *

Relative: Wally Buchanan (Younger Brother)

The tallest member of Oracion Seis, Richard is a large and imposing man whose appearance is peculiar in the fact that he looks both quite feminine and, most curiously, has a body consisting of geometrical forms with sharp angles, not possessing rounded parts. What this stems from is unknown, as Richard, unlike his brother, hasn't displayed the use of Polygon Magic. He has long, wavy and flowing orange hair reaching down below his shoulders, bright blue eyes with long eyelashes, a prominent, flat nose and full, red feminine lips.

Richard seems to have an obsession with money, as well as a habit of ending his sentences with "Right?" or "Exactly!", and tends to preach out his own personal anecdotes about money and riches to anyone within his vicinity, even in circumstances where it is obviously unnecessary, much to the chagrin of those present to hear him, including his own comrades.

Magic: Earth Magic / Eye Magic

Quotes:

1. "I was desperate to find the younger brother I lost. I thought that if I only had the money, I would be able to find him, but now I see that was all a mistake!" - for Jura Neekis of Lamia Scale

2. "My prayer... my brother... I wanted to see your face... once more" - for himself

Personal Opinion on Richard:

Richard was a member of Oracion Seis and due to the effect of Nirvana, he changed from bad to good and sided with the Allied Forces (Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Cait Shelter). He even tried to defeat Midnight but eventually failed. He was then taken into prison due to his past deeds despite him being a good guy now.