Minerva Orland ミネルバ・オーランド

Name: Minerva Orland

Kanji: ミネルバ・オーランド

Alias: Neo-Minerva

Guild Mark Location: Left Waist

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

Relative: Jiemma (Father)

Minerva is a slim young woman of average height distinguished by her Eastern look: her long, straight and glossy purple (black in the Anime) hair, reaching down to her lower back, while mostly left loose, being parted in the middle of her forehead and sporting two bangs framing her face and going down below her shoulders, her hair is also tied into a pair of bun-shaped Dango loops at both sides of her head, and a braid is present some inches below each of such loops.

Minerva is an outwardly calm and confident person. She speaks in an archaic, old form of Japanese. Befitting her speech, she is very mature and wishes that the people around her act accordingly. However, during the Naval Battle event of the Grand Magic Games, Minerva shows a sadistic side of herself, purposely keeping Lucy within the water sphere during the fourth event when she could easily have removed her, whilst at the same time continually beating and striking her with both her body and Magic despite Lucy's inability to fight back.

Magic: Territory / Yagdo Rigora

Quotes:

1. "This apple may have fallen far from the tree. But I do agree with his stance that Sabertooth be viewed as the best guild" - for Sting Eucliffe

 But I do agree with his stance that Sabertooth be viewed as the best guild" - for Sting Eucliffe

Personal Opinion on Minerva:

Minerva is definitely evil that I kind of hated her almost through out the Grand Magic Games Arc. But in the end she became cruel and ruthless because of the harsh training she received from Jiemma, her father during her childhood days. She was seen as a scared girl when she had to kill a fellow guild mate. A year later in X792, I find her expression more relaxed and her eyes and two buns made her look cuter.