Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki 一夜=ヴァンダレイ=寿

Name: Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki

Kanji: 一夜=ヴァンダレイ=寿

Alias: None

Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder

Guild Mark Colour: Blue

Relative: None

Ichiya is a short and rather stout man with a distinctively big, somewhat rectangular face, a large flat nose which always seems to be shining, and prominent cheekbones. He has dark eyes and thick eyebrows, with a pair of lines pointing towards his nose below them, plus some stubble around his mouth and a prominent chin. His orange hair was initially kept in a wavy style with many curved spikes jutting outwards, with one acting as a fringe on the left side of his face.

Ichiya is a womanizer like the rest of his group. Unlike them, he is nowhere near as "handsome", though he thinks of himself as such. Regardless, the Trimens call him aniki (older brother) or master and show a great deal of respect for him. He and Erza Scarlet apparently have some history together, much to her disgust, and he constantly continues to hit on her.

Magic: Perfume Magic

Quotes:

1. "Men... But there's a lot to learn from failure. You can take this and strive to do better, for example" ~ for Ren Akatsuki and Eve Tearm of Blue Pegasus

2. "Let me dedicate to you, the perfume called victory!" ~ for Bacchus Groh and Rocker of Quatro Cerberus

 "Let me dedicate to you, the perfume called victory!" ~ for Bacchus Groh and Rocker of Quatro Cerberus

Personal Opinion on Ichiya:

Ichiya huh? Well... I don't really know what to comment on him but... Personally... I 'sweat drop' something happens... Like cringey? Idk but it's true that Ichiya is strong. Just his self claimed handsomeness a total different effect on girls.