Millianna ミリアーナ

Name: Millianna

Name: Millianna

Kanji: ミリアーナ

Alias: Cat Girl

Guild Mark Location: Lower Left Back

Guild Mark Colour: Unknown

Relative: None

Millianna is a woman of average height with a curvaceous figure. Millianna is also noted for her cat-like appearance: possessing cat-like eyes, nose and mouth. Her brown hair is stylized into cat ears at her crown and tied into two ponytails at the base. Her face has four red whisker-like tattoos.

Millianna is a very cheerful, peppy person. She has a great love for cats, and refuses to see them harmed in any way. She also tries to mimic a cat, from dressing up like one to meowing. Millianna is close with the rest of her friends, and was very apologetic towards Erza after the events at the Tower of Heaven. However, after her reappearance after 7 years, she plans to seek revenge on Jellal Fernandez for making her help build the Tower of Heaven as well as killing Simon. In order to further her goal, she joined Mermaid Heel where who hated Jellal resided.

Magic: Binding Magic

Quotes:

1. "I know you feel the same way, Er-chan. I hate Jellal as well. He made us into slaves and he killed Simon. Unforgivable. Unforgivable. And that's why I joined Kagura-chan's guild" ~ for Erza Scarlet

 And that's why I joined Kagura-chan's guild" ~ for Erza Scarlet

Personal Opinion on Millianna:

Millianna is just as cute as a cat. I mean, her outfit makes her look sexy and all (I'm straight and I'm a girl too) but Millianna's cat-like appearance is just cute! Especially her hair which made it as if she has cat ears! Which kind of reminded me of Leo who's hair at times look like ears, or was it just me?