Jenny Realight ジェニー・リアライト

Name: Jenny Realight

Kanji: ジェニー・リアライト

Alias: Miss Fiore

Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder

Guild Mark Colour: Purple

Relative: None

Jenny Realight is a slim young woman of average height and is renowned for her beauty, which granted her the title of 's Miss Fiore, and made her swimsuit photo calls famous, much like those of her fellow model.

Jenny is an exuberant young woman who is passionate about her guild, Blue Pegasus, rooting for it to win in X791's Grand Magic Games, cheering her competing guild mates up and praising their abilities with a great deal of enthusiasm. Similarly, she seems to be very confident in her own abilities, particularly in her appearance. While competing herself, she acted cocky during her fight with Mirajane Strauss in the Grand Magic Games, claiming her own victory before the match was even finished, believing the plan she had come up with to be flawless.

Magic: Take Over (Machina Soul) / Transformation Magic

Quotes: None

Personal Opinion on Jenny:

Jenny may not have appeared very often but she is indeed one of the beauties. I mean, just like Mirajane she is also a model for the Weekly Sorcerer and with the tittle as Miss Fiore. One funny episode which I like is probably Jenny vs Mirajane, in a Weekly Sorcerer Model mode XD. Oh and I think Jenny may have underestimated Mirajane a little which probably grant Mirajane victory :)