Chapter 36

"I wonder what's going on with the guys. They didn't say they'd be gone over night, did they?" Bonnie said as she looked over to Elena. "I'm sure everything's fine. They're all such great hunters."

"I sure hope you're right. I just... feel like something is wrong, and Jeremy isn't answering my calls."

"Well, is there anything you can do? Like, connect with Jeremy and see or something?"

"I don't know of anything. Other than a linking spell. But if he's hurt, then I will be too. So, I don't know."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

Bonnie looked down at her now overturned hands.

"I'm going to do the linking spell."

Dean awoke with a severe pain in his head. Nothing abnormal about that. Demons get the jump on them all the time. But as he went to rub the place he was hurting he realized his hands were tied. Looking over to his left, he saw that Sam was tied up too. They were both tied up to wooden chairs. Wooden chairs... really? Dean thought to himself. This'll be easy as pie. Wait... now I want pie. Damn it!

Dean began to squirm around in his chair, until he heard a noise. Footsteps, coming their way, but Sam was still out cold.

"Oh good. You're awake!"
One guy said. While he looked behind him and another guy came in with 2 more chairs, while 2 more guys came in. One carrying John, and the other carrying Jeremy.

Damn it Dad! What the... you're a better hunter than us and someone got the drop on you? Damn. I'm so disappointed. Dean shook his head, looking down to the floor.

As they tied up John and Jeremy, Dean tried to slide his hand in his back pocket, looking for his small knife that he always kept back there, for times like these. He knew Sam would be doing the same as soon as he woke up. It's just something they always did. Whoever got out first, would take them down while the other continued to untie themselves. Unless the guys weren't there, then they'd help eachother.

As he found the knife, his arms began to hurt, because he was in this stupid chair, and his arms were wrapped around it and tied behind him. He still tried to cut the rope. Just as he started cutting, Sam began to stir. Slowly, shaking his head as he brought it up to eye level with Dean.

Dean nodded at Sam, and then Sam put his head back down like he hadn't woken up. He took the knife from his pocket, with little movement. Dean looked over to the guys.

"So, who's in charge here?"

The first guy turned around. "That'd be me."

"Well, if you let us go now, we'll go easy on you."

The man laughed.

"You'll go easy on us? You do realize that ya'll are the ones tied to chairs. Right?"

"We won't be for long. And you'll want to be letting us out. I'm sure you know who we are. Right?"

"Um, no. But I don't care if you're the president of the united states. I ain't lettin you go. So get comfy, you'll be dead soon."