Live

I've recently moved because of my mom's line of work. I seriously did not wanna leave, but if it's for my mom, then I'm not complaining. She's done a lot for me and I love her so much for that. We're very close and are always together even though we have been through a lot, but we're still going.

I'm now in Seoul. A completely different place from where I'm used to. I know the language and all, but my pronunciation isn't the best, like at all. I'm quite scared actually because tomorrow I'll be starting school. This will be my first time at a school, solely because up until now, I've been home schooled.

My mom wasn't really sure about letting me go to school. It's simply due to the fact that we need money to pay bills and everything. So my mom is going full-time and won't be able to teach me.

***

I flush the toilet and wash my hands just before I exit the bathroom. I head back into my room and look around. I unpack the last remaining boxes in my room and start to put everything in it's new place.

I go sit on my bed a scroll through Instagram on my phone. I look through some of SHINee's fan pages. I really like their music as well as plenty of other groups.

Listening to music has been my best friend since I was little. I honestly would have been struggling a lot more if it wasn't for music. It's helped me so much since for most of my life I've been stuck in a white room attached to numerous machines.

I stand up from off my bed and look at my desk. I take out my current diary that I have. My two other diaries are closed and secured on their new bookshelf. I open up my new diary and flip to a new page.

DD/MM/YY

Dear diary,

Today I just moved to Seoul, South Korea with mom because of her job. She's working full-time now so that means I have to go to school because she won't be able to teach me anymore, not to mention we can't afford hiring someone else. So tomorrow will be my very first day of school. I've never actually been in a school before so I'm really excited. I hope my teachers are nice and my classmates are friendly. I've never really had any friends too. So I hope I can make a lot. I'm really excited for tomorrow!

-my stupid ass self

I close my diary and plop it on my desk. I sit back down on my bed. I go to lie down b-

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I glace at my watch and turn off the alarm. I stand back up and got to my dresser. On top of my dresser and reach for a small bottle. I open it up an place one of the substances inside my mouth. I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water to help me swallow the contents because I hate dry-swallowing. I take a sip of the water and swallow.

I head back to my room when I hear my mom through her bedroom door. I was confused for a moment until I realized that she was on the phone.

I turned back around and went to my room

***

My mom's voiced seemed a little stressed when I heard her talking earlier. It hurts knowing she's going to be stressed like this daily mainly because of me.

We even moved because of me.

She's working because of me.

And we need the money,

also because of me.