Sunshine

I woke up late and exhausted. I spent hours at the hospital and now I'm back at home about to go to school. My mom only got 2 hours of sleep because of me.

I feel so bad for her. I'm causing too much stress for her to handle. I really wish I could help her out.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom.

I looked disgusting... my hair was everywhere my face was very pale and my eyes were puffy with dark circles underneath.

I got out my concealer and used more than I normally did. I covered up the dark circles, red spots and tried my best to my my skin seem not too pale. I brushed my hair and teeth, got a quick breakfast and rushed out the door. This time I made sure to remember my puffer, pills and lunch.

As I was walking I looked at my phone. I was surprised that I still had plenty of time. I slowed down my pace and now walked behind someone. He was wearing the school uniform. I didn't want to bother him because it would be weird considering he didn't know me.

I minded my own business while on my way to school I spaced out while walking. I felt sadness overtake me thinking about last night. Why-

*Smack*

I look in front of me and notice that the guy's notebook fell out of his backpack. One of his backpack pockets wasn't really zipped up. I grabbed the notebook and ran up to him.

"Hey umm.."

He didn't look at me.

"Umm.. excuse me.."

Nothing.

"Hello?" I said while poking his shoulder.

He was startled for a moment but calmed down. I noticed he had headphones on which explains why he couldn't hear me.

He stood still and looked at me with confusion all over his face. His eyes then fell upon my hands holding his notebook.

"This fell out of you backpack. One of your pockets isn't zipped all the way" I said as I gave him his notebook. He smiled.

"Ah! Thank you so much~" he said while taking his backpack off and putting his notebook in while zipping it up.

He put his bag back on and we started walking together. He started talking to me and we actually got along really well.

We were about to split up to go to our classes. Just before he left turned around.

"Oh! By the way... I'm Hoseok! We should walk together more often! You seem like a really nice person to have as a friend" he said as he showed me a cute smile before running off to his next class.

Maybe today won't be so bad.

***

I was sitting at my first period desk in Mr.Lee's classroom. Taehyung wasn't here yet so I just simply listened to some of SHINee's songs.

Taehyung ran in really fast. He went to sit down but he missed the chair causing him to land on his butt making me laugh.  

I relaxed in my chair and I discreetly noticed the time on Taehyung's phone. I sighed as I reached into my backpack and grabbed a pill. I put it in my mouth and swallowed it with the help of water from my trusty water bottle.

He frowned at me as he got back up and sat down properly.

"Did I look stupid?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah... you looked really stupid" I giggled making him laugh along with me. We started talking for a bit and got to know more about each other. It was a lot of fun.

Mr.Lee came walked into the classroom and class begun.