Life

*riiiinnnnnnnggg*

I groan as I open my eyes. I look at the clock and it displayed 6:55am. I roll off my bed and sit on the ground as I stretch my arms above my head while yawning. I stand up and walk over to my dresser to grab the uniform off the top of it and I put it on.

I walk into the bathroom and started brushing my hair. I put on some makeup, but only concealer on a few spots where my acne was bothering me and mascara. I brush my teeth and leave my room. After I walked into the kitchen, I sat down and rested my head on the counter. I close my eyes and plan just to take a five minute nap.

I wake up again and immediately look for a clock.

Oh no.

5 minutes until class starts.

I put my shoes on fast and grab the lunch my mom made. There was a note beside it..

Hey sweetie~

Just to let you know in case you forgot, I had to go to work, I'll be back late tonight. Remember classes start at 8:30!

Love ya <3

I smile at the note and put inside my lunch bag. I grab my phone and close the door behind me.

I run and run until I'm at the schools entrance with only one minute to spare. Heavily, I breathe in and out. I shouldn't have ran as fast as I did. My eyes widen when I realized I had forgotten to pack something in my school bag. I left my puffer at home. Never, not even once have I ever forgotten it... I guess I really shouldn't run at all today, considering my asthma can be pretty bad. Thankfully, I didn't have to run far to get here since we live close to the school.

I immediately enter the school building and search for the office. I look everywhere until I see a sign with an arrow directing me to it. Picking up my pace of my footsteps, I start walking fast in the direction of the office. On my way there, a few students eye me up and down.

I hate when people do that..

I finally reach the office and get set up. One of the secretaries guide me down some halls and halts in front of a classroom. She knocks on the door and a man answers.

"Mr. Lee here's your new student," the secretary said while motioning her hand to me in my direction.

I smile shyly and look down at my feet. I don't interact a lot with people so this can be kind of hard for me.

"Hello there dear, I'm Mr.Lee. Why don't you come into the class and introduce yourself to your new classmates?" He asked like it wasn't much as a question, but more like a direction to follow.

I nodded as I followed Mr. Lee into the class. Standing at the front of the class, I begun to introduce myself as fast as possible so I would be able to sit down and get out of the war zone where eyes starred me down. I noticed most of the girls glared at me even though I don't think I've done anything to bother them already. The teacher directed me to sit at an empty spot beside a guy glancing outside of a window.

I went to go sit at the desk and on my way there I could feel the stares of many people on my back. It made me even more nervous than I already was.

I sit down next to the guy and fold my arms to rest my head on. I heard my desk mate's chair squeak which made me wince slightly at the awful noise. I turn my head to face the guy and he looked back at me.

He smiled with a box looking type of smile.

"Hi, my name's Taehyung," he whispered so he wouldn't disturb anyone.