Cherish

I heard someone behind be getting closer filling the space between me and the voice in seconds. As I was coughing  and clutching onto my chests I lifted my head up to see Hoseok catching up behind me. I stood up straight and my posture and stop coughing.

"Hey Hoseok! I forgot you go the same way as me" I chuckled.

"Yeah me too! Well that was until I literally saw you like just now and decided to run up to you and- yeah you get the point" he nervously laughed. "Anyways, wanna walk to school is you want from now on?" 

"Oh, yeah that would be awesome!" I smiled back at him. 

We talked back and forth with each other and actually started to feel very comfortable with each other. 

***

When we got to my street I said goodbye and to see him tomorrow but before we parted I gave him my number so we could chat whenever.

I went inside and took my pills, did my puffer and decided to pull out my diary.

December 7

Dear Diary....

I wrote on a new page on my recent events and how my life has been and things like that. I turned back to my last entry in the diary and looked at the date. I decided that everyday from now on I write inside it because it takes stress away from me and helps me relax which is very good for me.

I checked the clock again as I rested on the couch. 4:00. Why do I feel so tired if it's only this time. I swear I'm getting more exhausted every passing day. I scrolled through my phone and check my Instagram. Nothing really new. The only reason I come on this in the first place is mainly for SHINee. Nothing has been happening with them recently so I exited it. I went into my contacts.

Jimin

Hoseok

Jin

Namjoon

Taehyung

I'm surprised I've managed to get this many friends so far. To be fair though the project for Mr.Kwang's class did play a part for some of these people but a friends a friend.

I realized that I didn't have Mijin's or even Jungkook's number, I guess if I'm feeling up to it I'll ask tomorrow. 

***

I sat on the couch watching a drama and the door swung open. I jumped up and felt panicked. I was hyperventilating because it was so late at night and the part of the drama I was at was silent.

I peeked over the couch and saw my mom plop her purse down and hang her coat up.

She saw me and we talked for a it before she sent me to bed to get some rest.

***

I sat down at my desk in Mr.Lee's class after walking to school with Hoseok. I took my pill and silently waited for class to start.

Taehyung came rushing in once again and we had a hilarious chat. We could honestly look like besties if you saw us for the first time.

***

I went to Mrs.Choi's class and sat beside Yoongi. We didn't talk but we accidentally caught ourselves looking at each other from time to time.

Although there was this one hilarious time in class where Mrs.Choi picked on Yoongi to answer a question because he was sleeping just before. He was so clueless that he thought looking at me with pleading eyes would help him. I just gave him a smug grin and looked ahead. I heard him painfully sigh and I giggled. But I soon regretted it because after Yoongi confessed to not paying attention because he was enjoying his sleep she started giving a long lecture. 

Yoongi didn't seem to care because he saw how annoyed I looked she he laughed back at me. I slightly glared at him and he smirked.

"Hey don't be mad at me. It's your fault you dumb potato... should've told me the answer." he said while leaning back into his chair.

I scoffed and rested my head on the table due to the sudden dizziness I felt.

After class Mrs.Choi reminded Yoongi and I to meet her after school for detention and said that this would be the only one. Well unless we get anymore for being annoying in class... or doing absolutely nothing but still manage to piss off the teacher.

***

It was lunch and I found Jungkook. He noticed me too and waved his hand me and motion for me to come and sit with him. On my way to the table I saw Hoseok scanning the cafeteria for a place to sit. I went up to him and surprised him.

"WAH! Oh it's just you... you scared me" Hoseok laughed hysterically.

"Wanna sit with me and some of my other friends? Don't worry they're really nice and welcoming" I assured him.

"Yeah thanks!"

We both walked over to Jungkook. We smiled at each other and I introduced Hoseok to him. 

After about ten minutes Taehyung comes and sits down panting. 

"And what happened to you?" I mentally laughed.

"I ran away from Sohee" he said bluntly. "She was going to make me hang out with her friends but I seriously don't like them."

Well at least I don't have to deal with Sohee.

"Oh yeah by the way! Tae this is Hoseok!" 

They seemed to get along well as well. I found out as well that Hoseok loves to rap and dance. Maybe I should introduce Jimin to Hoseok considering how passionate they both are for dance.

***

The lunch bell rang and before I left Jungkook and I exchanged numbers.

I said goodbye to Jungkook, Taehyung  and made my way to my next class with Hoseok which is with Mrs.Kim.