Bloom

I was eye balling the schools clock in Mr.Kwang's class because this is like the only clock that was actually right. It was only a few more minutes until class was over. I was waiting desperately because I needed to lie down, I wasn't feeling really good again. 

I felt a bead of sweat roll down the side of my face and I quickly wiped it away.

Come on just ring already stupid bell!

The bell rang and I immediately started to pack up my stuff as well as Namjoon and Jimin. Speaking of which we got along quite well and it feels nice to have friends for once in my life.

I was just about to start walking towards the exit quietly panting until a voice interrupted me.

"Everyone please sit back down for a minute this won't take long" Mr.Kwang announced as he silenced the class and made everyone take their seats again. 

I internally sighed thinking that this was gonna take another eternity to finally be free from this class. It's just so boring.

"You will be required to make a project following our current unit. You will be in groups of four, I'll trust you with picking your partners. You may now leave" he left the classroom right after that.

"So you wanna be in a group?" Namjoon asked both Jimin and I.

"Yeah sure... but who's gonna be the fourth?"

I looked around and there were a lot of people staring daggers at me. What did I do now? Even though I could tell many people probably wanted to be partners with these two guys right here but none of them came up to ask. 

I saw a guy in the back and saw him alone so I decided on our fourth person-

"You don't have a fourth person right? Okay then I'm in your group!" I turned around to see Sohee beside Jimin and Namjoon.

No. Hell no. I don't approve of this and I could see both of the guys a little on edge too.

I waved my hands like a maniac trying to get Jimin's attention while Sohee's back was facing me. He noticed me and so I gave him a signal to deny her. I could tell he was trying to say something like what do we do then because she sees we don't have another member. I thrusted my head in the direction of the guy I was already gonna ask. Jimin became less tense seeing that we wouldn't have to partner with her.

I could see Sohee stomp off sulking and went to join her other popular friends and so I continued on my way to the guy.

When I made my way up o his desk he slowly looked up at me curious to why I was in front of him.

"Hey so do you have a group?" I asked and he looked at me and shook his head and I secretly sighed in relief because if he by chance already was... we would have no fourth person and Sohee would definitely kill me.

"So would you wanna join my group? We could use another person?" He smiled at my request and got up from his seat and followed behind me. Once I sat down at my seat he took a seat beside Jimin.

We all introduced ourselves to the new guy and he did the same.

"Hey I'm Seokjin but please just call me Jin" he said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

With that we started to quickly talk about the project. Jin was a little nervous probably because he was in a group of people he didn't know. I tried to be as friendly as I could so he could relax but he was just so timid.

After only a couple minutes of planning and getting organized. We all exchanged numbers and left the classroom and started to make our ways home.

***

As I was walking my pace suddenly stopped and I clutched my chest. I let out a couple painful coughs and once that was over I continued walking again. I was so tired that I felt like I couldn't walk anymore-

"Hellloooo~"