Strong

As I was walking I was suddenly stopped by none other than the one only Sohee. She was glaring harshly at me making her seem like she could kill me with just her stare. I felt uneasy, very uneasy and tried to push past her to get to my next class that would be starting soon.

"Sohee please move"

"And why should I you dunce?" Sohee came closer to me while talking and I only took a few steps back before my back hit a locker. I hurt for a second because I made direct contact with the lock to the locker.

"Leave me alone. Like seriously I don't wanna deal with this right now"

"Shut up" she slapped me hard after saying that. I rubbed my cheek from the stinging taking over it.

I looked to see if there was anyone who could help me still wandering in the halls. There were some people but none of them even noticed me. 

I pushed past Sohee and tried to make it to class but Sohee apparently didn't have enough so she grabbed my upper arm and dragged me back. She pulled me into the girls washroom which was literally right next to us. She checked under all the stalls and it was just us. She then looked at me again with her sharp stare.

"Listen here you nitwit. Stay. Away."

My lungs felt like they were cramping for a second but I went back to normal just as fast. "Oh yeah and away from what exactly" I said as if I didn't already know.

"Taehyung and Jungkook. My friends also have crushes on some other people but luckily I haven't seen you with them. But so help me if I catch you hanging out with them. My friends and I will track you down and teach you a lesson!"

I scoffed at her remark. "They're not your property so leave me alone" I dashed for the door and ran into class. To my luck the teacher wasn't there yet so I looked for an empty spot-

"Yah! Come sit here!"

I looked up to see Mijin, the girl who brought me to the nurses office the other day. I walked over beside her and sat down. 

"Hey so are you feeling better?"

"Yeah I guess. Thanks for helping me the other day by the way" I smiled at her as she did the same back. 

Her face came closer to mine and inspected it." Your cheek is really red, I mean like really, really red. Did something happen?"

I sudden urge of embarrassment trudge all through me. "Nah, I'm fine just cold" I looked down at my feet at my stupid remark.

"I mean yeah it's almost winter but today is pretty hot... how are you cold?"

"I don't know my body's just weird I guess."

The teacher walked in with a student by her side.

"So sorry that I'm late class but I had to deal with a class change. This is Hoseok an he will be in this class from now on" Mrs.Kim said with I bright smile on her face.

Hoseok looked around the class and saw me and grinned.

"Okay you can find any open spot dear" Mrs.Kim said as she directed him further into the class.

Hoseok started walking and made his way to me and stopped beside the vacant desk beside me.

"Is this already taken?" He asked me smiling from ear to ear.

"No it isn't, go right ahead" I replied. "So how are you today Hoseok?"

"I'm actually great today! Um by the way... who's this?" he pointed to Mijin who was beside me looking at us.

"Hey I'm Mijin, nice to meet you"

"Cool name! Mine's Hoseok!~ Oh but you guys can call me Hobi if you want" he slightly chuckled.

The class started and we all paid attention and talked together here and there and just pretty much had a decent class.

***

After Mrs.Kim's class I had already went back to Mrs.Choi's classroom to retrieved my phone while she wasn't in there. I was now looking at my schedule because I haven't been to my last class yet.

After I took out my paper I looked at the name, "Mr.Kwang class 208."

I made my way to the class by following the other numbers on the other classroom doors and went in. 

After I went in I felt horrible after I spotted Sohee in the back corner looking into a pocket mirror busy doing her makeup. I went to an empty seat beside someone. I just pulled out my phone and placed some earphones in my ears and listened to music just waiting for class to begin.

After what felt like a couple seconds I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to the guy beside me and I took out one of my earphones.

"Yeah?"

"Your music is a little loud... if you don't mind could you uh... please turn it down a bit?" I nodded and saw he was trying to focus on finishing what seemed to be homework.

"Sorry about that... person?" I said to him and he lightly giggled.

"No problem and my name's Namjoon" he laughed and I did as well but mine only turned into small coughs.

After that I saw Jimin enter the class and he saw me. He came over to me and sat down at the desk in front of me. 

"Why hello there again" he snickered playfully.

"Hey Jimin! Nice to see you again, how's your ankle?"

"It's a lot better. I just got to be more careful" he laughed at himself.

I accidentally must've  turned my music back up because the one earphone in my ear started booming music. I quickly turned my phone off embarrassed about what just happened.

Namjoon was laughing at me.

"Hey look I'm sorry I didn't mean to Namjoon" I laughed along with him. "Oh by the way Jimin this is Namjoon and Namjoon this is Jimin"

"Hey" they both said to each other at the same time.