Ignore

I looked behind me and saw a short expressionless guy with mint colored hair. I became stiff and felt bad immediately. 

"Oh I'm sorry, just give me a second" I said as I pack my notebook back in my bag and slide it over to the empty desk beside this one.

I hopped over to the next chair and got ready again for class to start. 

***

Halfway through class the teacher was telling us about history and that we better take notes because we'll have a test tomorrow.

I got my notebook and pencil ready and look straight ahead at the teacher. The teacher said that she hoped everyone was paying attention and did a fake cough directed at the guy beside me.

I looked to my side and saw that he was sleeping. I gave him a light nudge on his shoulder and he grunted. 

"Seriously dude just wake up"  I whispered to my self while continuously tapping his shoulder.

His eyebrows furrowed and he cursed as he shot his head up. 

I jumped back in surprise and the teacher eyed us both.

"Detention for both of you after school" Mrs.Choi said.

I mentally groaned in frustration. Wow so I get in trouble for trying to help this guy... great.

***

After the bell rung indicating class is over and now it's lunch I smiled and put my stuff away. The guy beside me asleep again. This guys is gonna fail. With that, I got up and left the classroom leaving the mint haired guy alone.

As I was leaving I coughed a couple times and I felt a quick sting in my chest so I winced. I regained composure and continued on my way to the cafeteria.

I looked for a place to sit but there wasn't any available seats. I did recognize some people from classes but I didn't have the courage to ask. I would feel out of place and probably so would they. I did see Jungkook at a table and Kai at another. I didn't see Taehyung or the sleepy guy from Mrs.Choi's class.

I turned around and left the cafeteria and went to the washrooms instead. I walked into a stall, locked it and ate my lunch quietly and pathetically alone. 

Then I heard the door to the washrooms open and multiple footsteps.

I lifted my legs up quietly so no one would know I  was there if they check underneath the stalls to see if anyone else is in here.

My legs were staring to ache. I regret coming in here. These girls won't leave. I was getting annoyed and bored then I heard something in their little chat.

"This new girl shows up and in two of our classes together shes sitting beside the guys I like. Like who does she think she is" one of them said.

Wait that's me... 

This is only my first day and it's not even over yet.

Ugh