Wonder

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Jimin who looked back at me.
"Yeah sure. What is it?"
"Why do you wanna be friends with me? I'm not complaining! Like not at all! But I'm just curious because I only just looked at you and you asked that..." I said nervously and I tilt my head towards the ground.
"Simple. It's because your the first girl I've met who hasn't looked at me in a weird way. You see because... most people have a bit of a fandom with me and it drives me insane..."
"Oh"
"Yeah it's weird but if you don't wanna be friends anymore I understand because you could get on some girls bad sides being near me..."
"Dude you really think I care what a few girls think? Bwhahhaha"
He giggled as I was laughing hard. He jump back a little when I started coughing a bit.
"You okay?"
"Yeah never been better!" I said with a smile.
"What grade are you in?" I asked him.
"Grade 10. What about you?"
"Same!" I replied back to him while a tiny giggle.
"Hey didn't you say you hurt your ankle from dancing?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Is dance a hobby of yours?"
"Very much. I love it a lot!"
"Wow I bet your a great dancer!"
"Aha thanks! Maybe you can watch me sometime?"
"Yeah of course!"

***

"See ya around Jimin" I waved to him as he started to walk home.

I started walking home myself. On the way I opened my eyes in terror.
I forgot about meeting Mrs.Choi after school...

Did that mint hair guy go? I wonder... considering how he's acted in class I wouldn't be surprised if he skipped it. But I don't know how my mom would react... they'd probably contact her somehow if I skipped it right.
I hope that isn't the case.

I sighed feeling exhausted and continued back to my house. Once I arrived I plopped in the couch and turned in the tv.

***

I was thirty minutes into my drama when something felt uneasy in my stomach. My eyes lost focus for a bit and when they did something in my stomach made me feel awful. I knew what was gonna happen so I jumped up and ran over to the bathroom. I hovered over the toilet and vomited inside while pulling my hair out of the way.

I feel horrible... can't I go a day without feeling any of this...

***

I texted mom after my session of hovering over the toilet and puking. I told what happened because anytime something happens I need to tell he. I also told her about the skipped pill and me forgetting my puffer.

She's gonna be mad I forgot those things.